Wikiposts

G325a 4 pages?

Old Sep 21st 2005, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

walshy1980 is just really nicewalshy1980 is just really nicewalshy1980 is just really nicewalshy1980 is just really nicewalshy1980 is just really nicewalshy1980 is just really nicewalshy1980 is just really nicewalshy1980 is just really nicewalshy1980 is just really nice
Default G325a 4 pages?

Hi,

No doubt I will be posting a bunch of Questions here, as I begin the process of AOS and I thank peopl ein advance for their comments. My first is quite simple: Why are there 4 pages to the G325a? Do I need to fill out all 4 and sign all 4?

thanks in advance

Tim Walsh
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:44 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G325a 4 pages?

Originally Posted by walshy1980
Hi,

No doubt I will be posting a bunch of Questions here, as I begin the process of AOS and I thank peopl ein advance for their comments. My first is quite simple: Why are there 4 pages to the G325a? Do I need to fill out all 4 and sign all 4?

thanks in advance

Tim Walsh

Yes. because 1 goes to this office, and 1 goes to another and so on. Did you read FAQs at top of the forum-lots of answers there.
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 1:08 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

thanks in advance

Tim Walsh
Hi:

There are four pages because the form has four pages. Yes, you complete all four and fill them out.

BTW, the form is obsolescent if not downright obsolete and its use is purely vestigial these days.
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 4:02 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

thanks in advance

Tim Walsh
Hi Tim,

Welcome to the forum. It's because each page goes to a different department. Each of the 4 pages should be completed and have an original signature on it.

Best Wishes,
Rene