Wikiposts

G325

Old Jun 15th 2003, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

Location: Ex Teesside, England Now in Edgewater, Maryland USA
Daveyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default G325

G325A

Can you just straighten me out on a couple of things when filling out the G325A please. Im the UK fiance and will be using the London consulate

1) Former husbands or wives. It asks for place of marriage and place of termination. Is England sufficient as town and country wont fit in.

2)Applicants last address outside the US. Being the UK applicant do I put my address in here which I have lived in for over 1 year or leave it blank or put NONE in?

3)Show below last occupation abroad. I have put my employer details in the box above this question so I assume I just type in NONE?

Hope you dont mind me taking your time up but I do appreciate it so nothing goes wrong
Thanks
Dave
Old Jun 15th 2003, 1:20 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G325

Originally posted by Daveyboy
G325A

Can you just straighten me out on a couple of things when filling out the G325A please. Im the UK fiance and will be using the London consulate

1) Former husbands or wives. It asks for place of marriage and place of termination. Is England sufficient as town and country wont fit in.

2)Applicants last address outside the US. Being the UK applicant do I put my address in here which I have lived in for over 1 year or leave it blank or put NONE in?

It seems to me Dave that we were able to fit in both town and country on that since both of us have been married before. Also a heads up- you as the UKC will need proof of BOTH the prior marriage AND divorce. Steve had his divorce decree but had to go get a marriage certificate from his first marriage. I don't know why they would want to know the details for that, would think showing proof of ending the marriage more important than the proof of starting the marriage.......!

3)Show below last occupation abroad. I have put my employer details in the box above this question so I assume I just type in NONE?

Hope you dont mind me taking your time up but I do appreciate it so nothing goes wrong
Thanks
Dave
Old Jun 15th 2003, 3:15 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Dave,

I don't know the answer to #1, but I personally would be concerned about answering with the country only. I would try fitting the town and country in by writing it by hand.

For #2 and #3 'none' is clearly an inappropriate answer because all of your addresses and jobs have been outside the US. Read the questions literally as they are written, and put in the correct answer even if that answer repeats information already provided in response to another question.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by Daveyboy
G325A

Thanks
Dave
Old Jun 15th 2003, 3:43 am
Jacqueline Bergstedt

As an added note, don't leave anything blank. Put either none, or N/A.
Remember there is a difference. eg If you have never married before, then
put none if asked for previous marriages. Then if it asks for dates of
these marriages, put N/A because the question is not applicable. It has
been a common mistake for people to get their nones and N/A's mixed up, and
have paperwork sent back to them.
Hope this helps,
Regards, Jacqueline

"Daveyboy" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > G325A
    > Can you just straighten me out on a couple of things when filling
    > out the G325A please. Im the UK fiance and will be using the
    > London consulate
    > 1) Former husbands or wives. It asks for place of marriage and place of
    > termination. Is England sufficient as town and country wont fit in.
    > 2)Applicants last address outside the US. Being the UK applicant do I
    > put my address in here which I have lived in for over 1 year or leave
    > it blank or put NONE in?
    > 3)Show below last occupation abroad. I have put my employer details in
    > the box above this question so I assume I just type in NONE?
    > Hope you dont mind me taking your time up but I do appreciate it so
    > nothing goes wrong
    > Thanks
    > Dave
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jun 15th 2003, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

vazagothic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm, so the answer to a G325's question should looks like that
(just an example, since I don't have any former wives):

Former husbands or wives (if none so state):
Family Name : None
First Name : None
Birthday : N/A
City & Country of Birth: None
etc .. (read: every field filled with data or None or N/A)

or maybe it should look like that:
Family Name: None
and leave the rest of the fields empty

Saying that I shouldn't leave anything blank makes me
somehow confused about this simple matter.