Wikiposts

G-325A Question??

Old May 11th 2002, 2:20 pm
Mikey1073

Default G-325A Question??

I am in the U.S. and my fiancee is in the U.K. I did my G-325A form, but on hers we
are a little confused. Where it asks for Last address outside of United States of
more than one year, that would be her present address in U.K., since she has always
resided in the U.K.. Would this be correct to put that on her form? And where it says
last occupation abroad, are we to assume they mean abroad from the United Kingdom
where she is from, or is this referring to abroad from the U.S.? Since it is her bio,
I would think it would be referring from there, but we are confused as to what to
put. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Mike

Old May 11th 2002, 8:20 pm
Jacqueline_robe

Default Re: G-325A Question??

Put "none" - some of these forms are for use with other visas as well, so you are
going to find that some questions are inappropriate. Im UK fiancee and we have
approval, so I guess my answers were OK.

Kindest regards Jacqueline

Old May 11th 2002, 10:20 pm
Rick

[email protected] (Mikey1073) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > I am in the U.S. and my fiancee is in the U.K. I did my G-325A form, but on hers we
    > are a little confused. Where it asks for Last address outside of United States of
    > more than one year, that would be her present address in U.K., since she has always
    > resided in the U.K.. Would this be correct to put that on her form? And where it
    > says last occupation abroad, are we to assume they mean abroad from the United
    > Kingdom where she is from, or is this referring to abroad from the U.S.? Since it
    > is her bio, I would think it would be referring from there, but we are confused as
    > to what to put. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks, Mike

As I understand it, her last address abroad should be her last address of more than
one year outside the US, whether that's in the UK or Ulan Bator.

Rick

Old May 11th 2002, 11:20 pm
Mikey1073

Thanks for the responses, appreciated.. Mike