Wikiposts

G-325A Question

Old Mar 16th 2002, 7:35 pm
Sandwich Slim

Default G-325A Question

I have a quick question on the biographic information sheet. I am submitting the
g325a in connection with the 129F for a K1 fiancee visa. In the box that says "this
form is submitted in connection with application for:" what should I check off?
Naturalization, status as permanent resident, or other? If other, what should I
specify in the box. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just want to make sure
everything is perfect. Thanks again.

Old Mar 17th 2002, 1:05 am
Mac

Default Re: G-325A Question

Status as a permanent resident

You can find heaps of information on the K-1 Visa process here:

http://www.mindspring.com/~docsteen/...o/visainfo.htm

And if you have a look under Forms Download -> Example Forms you can find a few extra
hints for those types of questions on the forms

Mac.

"Sandwich Slim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > I have a quick question on the biographic information sheet. I am submitting the
    > g325a in connection with the 129F for a K1 fiancee visa. In the box that says "this
    > form is submitted in connection with application for:" what should I check off?
    > Naturalization, status as permanent resident, or other? If other, what should I
    > specify in the box. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just want to make
    > sure everything is perfect. Thanks again.

Old Mar 17th 2002, 2:05 am
Chris Bart

Default Re: G-325A Question

I put "Other" and then wrote in K-1 Fiance VISA. We were approved, and are now
married, so I guess that works! Seriously, I know several people who have done
it that way.

Banjoman "Sandwich Slim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > I have a quick question on the biographic information sheet. I am submitting the
    > g325a in connection with the 129F for a K1 fiancee visa. In the box that says "this
    > form is submitted in connection with application for:" what should I check off?
    > Naturalization, status as permanent resident, or other? If other, what should I
    > specify in the box. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just want to make
    > sure everything is perfect. Thanks again.