Wikiposts

G-325A question

Old Jan 8th 2007, 7:50 am
Just Joined

mn77845 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default G-325A question

Hi All,
How detailed do you have to be on your G-325A information? I was a student for the better part of the last 5 years and lived in 6-7 apartments. I lived in one of the addresses for only about 7 months and there's no paperwork connecting me to that apartment other than the lease (i.e. no mail, credit cards etc.). Is it OK to leave that address out or will it pop up in the background check and cause problems? I know this might seem trivial but better to check than be sorry! Thanks.

MN
Old Jan 8th 2007, 8:13 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G-325A question

Originally Posted by mn77845
Hi All,
How detailed do you have to be on your G-325A information? I was a student for the better part of the last 5 years and lived in 6-7 apartments. I lived in one of the addresses for only about 7 months and there's no paperwork connecting me to that apartment other than the lease (i.e. no mail, credit cards etc.). Is it OK to leave that address out or will it pop up in the background check and cause problems? I know this might seem trivial but better to check than be sorry! Thanks.

MN
Try to be as detailed and accurate as possible, but if you don't remember an exact address, don't stress over it. For example, for that 7-month period, and you don't remember the exact address, just put the Street name, city, and state. I wouldn't purposely leave anything off.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Jan 8th 2007, 8:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Try to be as detailed and accurate as possible, but if you don't remember an exact address, don't stress over it. For example, for that 7-month period, and you don't remember the exact address, just put the Street name, city, and state. I wouldn't purposely leave anything off.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Rene,
Thanks for the reply. Do you think it's OK to fill in addresses that don't fit in the table provided on the reverse side of the form? They only have space for 6 addresses and I have 8.

MN
Old Jan 8th 2007, 8:24 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Rene,
Thanks for the reply. Do you think it's OK to fill in addresses that don't fit in the table provided on the reverse side of the form? They only have space for 6 addresses and I have 8.

MN
If there is space provided on the reverse of the form for that, yes. But to my recollection, there is no such space on the back of the G-325A. You might have to attach a separate piece of paper, referring to which question number you are answering.

Rene
Old Jan 8th 2007, 8:33 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

MN
Hi:

In my opinion, the G-325A is an obsolescent form which CIS can't even be bothered to read. My opinion is that the information needs to be correct, but it is no harm, no foul is not detailed or somewhat incomplete.

For example -- lets say you were a student in Cambridge, MA and had many addresses -- things such as "various addresses, Cambridge MA" or even "various addresses, Boston area, MA" will suffice.

I find that many people don't have the details for the G-325 and its never been a problem.
Old Jan 8th 2007, 8:42 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

In my opinion, the G-325A is an obsolescent form which CIS can't even be bothered to read. My opinion is that the information needs to be correct, but it is no harm, no foul is not detailed or somewhat incomplete.

For example -- lets say you were a student in Cambridge, MA and had many addresses -- things such as "various addresses, Cambridge MA" or even "various addresses, Boston area, MA" will suffice.

I find that many people don't have the details for the G-325 and its never been a problem.
Thanks for the info. That's what I figured.