Wikiposts

G-325a question.

Old Oct 27th 2003, 5:02 am
Thems the Vagaries

LuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G-325a question.

Originally posted by Yves
Hello all,

Im currently filling in my g-325a form and im wondering what i should put as
applicants address outside the United States of more than one year.
I've lived my whole life in belgium and declared so in the residence last
five years, so should i repeat this information here, and what do i put as
from and to dates then?

Thanks alot,

Yves

i put the information again, and put as many years as i lived there, which was 37 (all my life)
Old Oct 27th 2003, 5:04 am
Yves

Default G-325a question.

Hello all,

from and to dates then?

Thanks alot,

Yves

Old Oct 27th 2003, 5:08 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Yves,

This is not a trick question. Where have you lived most recently, for at least 1 year, that is not in the United States? Write it down.

For many people, this is indeed a repeat of one of the addresses they entered in the previous question.

From date is the date you started living there. To date is the date you stopped living there, unless you are still living there in which case 'present time' usually works well.

Regards, JEff

Hello all,

from and to dates then?

Thanks alot,

Yves
Old Oct 27th 2003, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all,

from and to dates then?

Thanks alot,

Yves
From what I understood this to mean, and I assume that you are the non-US citizen, any place that you've lived in for longer than a year after the age of 16 (I think) you are suppose to disclose on the document. I think (I can't remember what my fiance wrote down on his G-325). Please correct me if I'm wrong anyone!

Jamie