Wikiposts

G-325A problem

Old Mar 6th 2014, 11:05 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G-325A problem

Originally Posted by Speedwell
Not a single word was ever said about that...
That's because the G-325A is thoroughly unimportant.

Ian
Old Mar 7th 2014, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

breakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to all

Thanks for all your replies everyone. The majority of people have told me to put the address in and not worry about it, so hopefully everything will go smoothly and I wont end up admissible and slapped with a fine!
Old Mar 7th 2014, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

breakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to allbreakerfall is a name known to all

I did just find this:

"The truth is that there are many things that the USCIS can find out from a G-325 when checked with other information at their disposal. For instance, an applicant’s residence history could be inconsistent with his other immigration papers and disclose prior unlawful status or unlawful presence.

Just as likely, the addresses listed on the G-325 could be compared with the applicant’s old driver’s licenses and criminal records, and this could reveal inconsistencies by the applicant and perhaps even lead the USCIS to believe that the applicant committed fraud or made a material misrepresentation.

An applicant who has worked without authorization might be tempted to omit an employer from the G-325, but the USCIS can find out from its records if the applicant has engaged in unauthorized employment or committed status violations."

From here: http://www.seguritan.com/index.php?action=Articles&ContentID=23334&MenuPath =What's%20New_Articles&MenuID=2&ContentType=Articl es&PubYear=2011

Do I really have nothing to worry about?
Old Mar 7th 2014, 2:23 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by breakerfall
I did just find this:

"The truth is that there are many things that the USCIS can find out from a G-325 when checked with other information at their disposal. For instance, an applicant’s residence history could be inconsistent with his other immigration papers and disclose prior unlawful status or unlawful presence.

Just as likely, the addresses listed on the G-325 could be compared with the applicant’s old driver’s licenses and criminal records, and this could reveal inconsistencies by the applicant and perhaps even lead the USCIS to believe that the applicant committed fraud or made a material misrepresentation.

An applicant who has worked without authorization might be tempted to omit an employer from the G-325, but the USCIS can find out from its records if the applicant has engaged in unauthorized employment or committed status violations."

From here: http://www.seguritan.com/index.php?action=Articles&ContentID=23334&MenuPath =What's%20New_Articles&MenuID=2&ContentType=Articl es&PubYear=2011

You REALLY have nothing to worry about. In a case like yours, USCIS is NOT going to delve that deeply into your past addresses like that.

Plus, it seems that article is talking about a G-325. You are filling out a G-325A. They might be similar, but they also might have completely different purposes for immigration....who knows.

Do not worry.

Rene
Old Mar 7th 2014, 2:23 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. I'm not sure why you're trying to find problems where non exist!

Ian
Old Mar 7th 2014, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

Sheer paranoia.
Old Mar 7th 2014, 2:29 am
Account Closed

Sheer paranoia.
Sorry... can't help with that!

Bottom line: in the grand scheme of things, the G-325A is unimportant. As noted earlier, it's importance is inversely proportional to the anxiety it causes.

Ian
Old Mar 7th 2014, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

I think I'm beyond help.

Anyway, the forms have been mailed to her - both versions with and without the offending address and she'll probably send the former.