Just Joined

bonlivre2008t is an unknown quantity at this point
Default g-325 questions

1) asking for place of employment last 5 years: I worked under the table at
a business. Do i need to include that or should i leave it blank, because
there is no tax record?
Old Jun 28th 2008, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Moxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: g-325 questions

When you're dealing with visas, I think you should be totally truthful or it may come back to bite you in the bum. This form is biographical and I don't think the USCIS compares notes with the IRS. Nor does that form ask how much you made at the jobs. It's all about where you've been for 5 years. You could have made low wages and not been required to file.

Hopefully you have started paying taxes if you are the USC, because you will have to file an Affidavit of Support and they do like to see your income tax return as a proof of income. That's where some explaining will come in..."you say you make $$ at a job you've had 3 years, but there's no tax return?? Then are you telling the truth about how much you make?" The I-134 will be presented at the interview in London.
Old Jun 28th 2008, 2:12 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bonlivre2008t
there is no tax record?
bonlivre,

You are the alien spouse, filing for AOS. Yes, you should list places of employment on the G-325A. If you were working illegally, it will be forgiven because of your marriage to a USC and subsequent filing for AOS.

Your USC spouse does the I-864 Affidavit of Support, so what Moxie refers to regarding the Affidavit of Support does not apply to you. You aren't using the I-134, and there won't be any interview in London for you.

Rene
Old Jun 28th 2008, 6:31 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bonlivre2008t
there is no tax record?
Hi:

Did you do an I-9?