Wikiposts

G-235A Question

Old Jan 11th 2009, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

MandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond repute
Default G-235A Question

See I knew the questions would start building up!

Ok, so as we read this my fiance has to submit 4 copies of these for each of us - is that right? Oh and do I then need to actually sign the 4 copies relating to me?

Thank in anticipation.

Mandy
Old Jan 11th 2009, 6:45 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G-235A Question

Originally Posted by MandyNi

Ok, so as we read this my fiance has to submit 4 copies of these for each of us - is that right? Oh and do I then need to actually sign the 4 copies relating to me?

Thank in anticipation.

Mandy
Each G-325A is made up of 4 almost identical pages (the only difference is the title of each page way at the bottom, I think). If you use an online fillable form, you fill it out once and it spits out the 4 pages, which equals one G-325A. And yes, each page needs an original signature.

Rene
Old Jan 11th 2009, 6:52 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Thank in anticipation.

Mandy
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=582777

To help you manage your own stress level, do a quick scan of the forum when your questions come up.. you usually aren't the first one to wonder!
Old Jan 11th 2009, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

MandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond repute

I do try to do that and I had read that thread but I wasn't 100% sure whether my fiance signed all forms or I needed to sign my own.

Am I the only relatively intelligent person to find that when it comes to this process you turn in to a complete numpty because you want to make sure you don't miss a damn thing!!!
Old Jan 11th 2009, 7:39 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

I do try to do that and I had read that thread but I wasn't 100% sure whether my fiance signed all forms or I needed to sign my own.

Am I the only relatively intelligent person to find that when it comes to this process you turn in to a complete numpty because you want to make sure you don't miss a damn thing!!!
Nope, we're all first class idiots that way.

edit: original signatures on all 8 pages
Old Jan 11th 2009, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

gstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond repute

I spent HOURS reading posts. Most of the answers are there, however, it'll will drive you crazy...so hold on tight!
Old Jan 11th 2009, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh yes I am sure it will, plus my fiance is an engineer so wants absolute precision in everything - I reckon if we can make it through this process a marriage will be easy lol!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 9:10 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

MN,

That aspect wasn't clear from your question, and I don't see that it's been clearly answered - yes, you do need to sign your own.

Regards, JEff

I wasn't 100% sure whether my fiance signed all forms or I needed to sign my own.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes, I'd understood that I needed to! Thanks for the clarity anyway!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute

As you don't say what process you are undertaking, I can't answer the question, as the answer is different according to where and how you are filing your G-325a. If filing in the US, you need all 4 sheets. If filing DCF in London, you need just page one only.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...24&postcount=5
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by BritishGuy36
As you don't say what process you are undertaking, I can't answer the question, as the answer is different according to where and how you are filing your G-325a. If filing in the US, you need all 4 sheets. If filing DCF in London, you need just page one only.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...24&postcount=5
"fiance" being the dead giveaway...
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Yep, my USC fiance will be filing them in the US!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 9:05 am

Yep, my USC fiance will be filing them in the US!
With your original signatures. <g>
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Wot!?? I need to sign them???
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:32 am

Wot!?? I need to sign them???
That is the bacon/pork pie/other forbidden goodies smiley (drooling). I'm sorry but you are out of compliance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.