Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

fraud marriage and fight for doughter

fraud marriage and fight for doughter

Old Aug 28th 2002, 5:51 am
Dennis

Default fraud marriage and fight for doughter

Hello! My situation is: almost 2years ago my wife being in the USA asked me about
divorse. She told me, that she was gonna make a "pro forma marriage"- to make her
status of residing in the USA legal. She was illigaly (overstayed) in the USA.
That`s why I did all divorse procedures by my self in the country I live. Desicion
of the court was that our doughter will reside with me. During all years while in
the USA my ex-wife wrote about her love to me and to our doughter.At last she and
her "husband" made immigrant CR2 (conditional status)visa to our doughter. My
ex-wife were speaking to me everyday saing that this step(that my doughter must go
to the USA) is nothing more than a kind of strategy and one more step to re-unite
our family in the USA. So, she got my officaly signed and apostilized permisson for
our doughter to go to live with mother to the USA. After my doughter arrived in the
USA I`ve got 2 letters about love to me, and then the last letter saing that she
was lienig to me, that her "pro-forma marriage" is real one, and that I will not see
my doughter because i will have no chances to get any kind of US visa and besides my
ex-wife will not bring my doughter back to the country where I live, cause she knows
about court desicion and she knows that she will need my permission again to be able
go to the USA with our doughter.

So my questions are:
1)is court desicion of non-US country legal in the USA? (my country is Belarus, CIS)?
2) can I do something to overrule(cancel) my permission for doughter to go to reside
with mother, because this desicion was done under my ex-wife`s false letters about
her love to me?
3) could those letters about love be a proof of fraud-marrige for INS?
4) what can I do to bring my doughter back to me?
5) what can I do to be able to see my doughter?

All advices are extremally welcome!!! Thank U in advance!!!