Wikiposts

Forms-packet 3

Old Sep 12th 2003, 2:19 pm
Kae
Forum Regular

Kae is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Forms-packet 3

Getting a little ahead of myself as always, and am looking into the forms that will be sent to my fiance in the UK once my application is approved by NSC and gets through NVC. One in particular I am looking at right now is the DS-230 part1. As this applies to a K-1 visa, this is still one of the forms that will be sent in the packet 3?

The reason I ask is, throughout the form it seems to assume that we have already wed. It only asks for spouse information as well as the date we married. Obviously, as this is for a fiance visa, we haven't goten married yet. I'm just a bit nervous simply assuming that they mean fiance when they state spouse. I've already been slapped on the hand for not being as literal as possible with an RFE hehe.

Also, are downloaded/printed forms in this case acceptable? Just looks so much nicer than writing in everything by hand...and I have no typewriter.

Thank you ahead of time as always for any help you can give me.
Old Sep 13th 2003, 6:15 pm
Kae
Forum Regular

bumping this so it doesn't get lost...
Old Sep 14th 2003, 1:36 am
finally home with thing1

thing2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Forms-packet 3

Originally posted by Kae DS-230 Part I - this is still one of the forms that will be sent in the packet 3?
Yup, you will need this form.

Originally posted by Kae The reason I ask is, throughout the form it seems to assume that we have already wed. It only asks for spouse information as well as the date we married. Obviously, as this is for a fiance visa, we haven't goten married yet. I'm just a bit nervous simply assuming that they mean fiance when they state spouse. I've already been slapped on the hand for not being as literal as possible with an RFE hehe.
The DS-230 Part I is used for other applicants as well as fiancé(e)s. You need to enter NONE for spouse and N/A for date of wedding. You are not married yet hence have no spouse.

Originally posted by Kae Also, are downloaded/printed forms in this case acceptable? Just looks so much nicer than writing in everything by hand...and I have no typewriter.
Yes, it's fine to enter details on the pdf file and print it. It's a fillable pdf form.
Old Sep 14th 2003, 4:17 am
Kae
Forum Regular

Thank you Thing2, this proccess has a habit of making people second guess all the easy things hehe.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 8:34 pm
Dekkas Angel

Default Re: Forms-packet 3

I dont care about anyones problems like those of cutenurse. I would rather
attack friendly people. I am a liar and I cant read
I also despise persons from other countries.
"Kae" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > bumping this so it doesn't get lost...
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com