Wikiposts

form 325a help

Old May 13th 2004, 5:21 am
Just Joined

marypoppinskl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default form 325a help

I have been travelling around the world since 2000.Got married to US guy a month ago. Not sure what to put for past 5 years residence or work history. Too many hostels, friends sofas and short jobs.

Last edited by marypoppinskl; May 13th 2004 at 5:58 am.
Old May 13th 2004, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Susanna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: form 325a help

Originally posted by marypoppinskl
I have been travelling around the world since 2000.Got married to US guy a month ago. Not sure what to put for past 5 years residence or work history. Too many hostels, friends sofas and short jobs.

I had the same problem.
You need to sit down and work backwards the countrys that you went too and the dates go by your passport.
I moved I think 9 times in Australia and was advised to put 1 address and the state I was in, also add a foot note explaining as you have on the post if they want more evidence they will ask for it but by doing this then you have not undisclosed anything and been open to them of your situation.
Basically cover your arse.
Old May 13th 2004, 5:58 am
Just Joined

rodvc is an unknown quantity at this point

[make sure you keep copies of all that you send in so that you dates etc are consistant.
I made a mistake of not keeping a hard copy & saved the first batch of forms onto a disc which didn't work ( my error ) .
I may be getting the forms wrong , but don't you just need to list addresses where you were for 6+ months ?
Old May 13th 2004, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Susanna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by rodvc
[make sure you keep copies of all that you send in so that you dates etc are consistant.
I made a mistake of not keeping a hard copy & saved the first batch of forms onto a disc which didn't work ( my error ) .
I may be getting the forms wrong , but don't you just need to list addresses where you were for 6+ months ?

Not if you give the State you were in and a address explaining that you had various jobs and locations if they States were different then put on the form ie QLD june 2000 to Dec 2002 then put NSW Dec 2002 to Feb 2003 etc make it consistant.
They are looking for the areas you were in to see if you have been naughty etc, give as much info as possible.

I have never seen where it says that you need to put address's for 6+months I am looking at the form now and there is nothing to mention this.

But it does say that willfully falsifying or concealing a material fact has severe penalties so as I said put as much info in as possible.
Never Lie or hide anything not worth it
Old May 14th 2004, 3:42 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

rod,

5 years.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by rodvc
... don't you just need to list addresses where you were for 6+ months ?