Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Folinskyinla and others, please help RE:I-751

Folinskyinla and others, please help RE:I-751

Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:59 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Folinskyinla and others, please help RE:I-751

Originally posted by dontknowwhatodo
I did! I said I didnt know the answer!!
almost 90 replys and not one freaking helpful reply maybe 2!!
The rest are all insulting.
It wasn't that you didn't know the answer- it is that you did not understand the questions- because you are (IMHO) not Spanish.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:59 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Its pictures of my passport and a real Madrid jersey not my marriage!!
To prove to these people that am Spanish, apparently they have a problem with that!
I said this before and I will say it again I moved when I was 9 and then returned when I was 17!!
Why is it so hard to believe?
Hey there!!

I have just viewed the pictures you sent me, why did you take a picture of your passport by your monitor showing my goofy timeline?? LOL That was a good proof, As for the Real Madrid Jersey.. I have nothing to say but
REAL MADRID ROCKS!!, my beloved Team is leading 1-0 against Valencia
I think we messed up big time guys, this guy is really Spanish
I feel terrible!!!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:01 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey there!!

I have just viewed the pictures you sent me, why did you take a picture of your passport by your monitor showing my goofy timeline??, As for the Real Madrid Jersey.. I have nothing to say but
REAL MADRID ROCKS!!, By the way my beloved Team is leading 1-0 against Valencia
I think we messed up big time guys
I feel terrible!!!
Damn...good thing he's not an Osasuna fan huh?
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Leslie66
Rete's ranting. That's all I got to say about that.
Well.....if that makes her feel better...she can keep on ranting.
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there!!

I have just viewed the pictures you sent me, why did you take a picture of your passport by your monitor showing my goofy timeline?? LOL That was a good proof, As for the Real Madrid Jersey.. I have nothing to say but
I feel terrible!!!
What's Real Madrid
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by katesuiter1
No offense, but how is anyone supposed to determine that that passport picture is really you? And more to the point, why in God's name would you show perfect strangers something so private? If someone other than an official asked to see my passport, I'd tell them to bugger off.

As for the picture of the jersey, how does that prove anything?

Kate.
Besides, how weird is it to have a picture of your passport on your computer? Wouldn't you have to take a picture of it with a camera? Why would you do that?
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:05 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Rete's ranting. That's all I got to say about that.
I read
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
What's Real Madrid
ROTFLMAO
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

dontknowwhatodo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there!!

I feel terrible!!!

I was born in Spain in 1977 and I moved because my parents got divorced the last time I was in the Spanish embassy the lady that worked there gave me so much crap cause she couldn’t believe that my dad didn’t keep me up to date with Spanish since I was in an American school since I was 9 years old in the Middle East
It herts me a lot when people treat me like a none Spanish just because I moved a lot.

By the way I am following the game here:
http://www.as.com/
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:08 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

OK! How about a picture of his passport next to his FACE. Then I will apologize profusely.

Hey there!!

I feel terrible!!!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:09 pm

What's Real Madrid
SLAPHTY
SLAPHTY
SLAPHTY
SLAPHTY
SLAPHTY
SLAPHTY
SLAPHTY
SLAPHTY

Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:09 pm
Maño-Americano

What's Real Madrid
A girl's soccer team in Spain I believe? lol
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:10 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

in the Spanish embassy the lady that worked there gave me so much crap cause she couldn’t believe that my dad didn’t keep me up to date with Spanish since I was in an American school since I was 9 years old in the Middle East
My 6 year old niece is at Spanish school (she's English ) and after a year is fluent in Spanish and Valenciano. Now she's forgetting her English and is having to go to extra lessons. Not only is she not progressing in English she's actually going backwards in her English reading and writing skills.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

dontknowwhatodo is an unknown quantity at this point

OK! How about a picture of his passport next to his FACE. Then I will apologize profusely.

Haaaa haaa!!
You would like that, hu?
My deepest love goes the Spanish National soccer team.
I can answer any questions you have about any world cup that we ever played.
I have cried in every one of them

2002 when we lost to Korea I almost broke my leg when i kicked the TV.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 9:11 pm

Originally posted by ironporer
Damn...good thing he's not an Osasuna fan huh?
2-0!!!!!!! wooooooo and PENALTY ON OUR FAVOR!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.