Wikiposts

Flight prices

Old Aug 8th 2003, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

Katie6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Flight prices

My fiancee may be coming over in October - we need to find out the cheapest ticket - from Atlanta to London - I don't care if it's Heathrow or Gatwick!! Ive been searching on the net - Oh I just want him here!! Please can anyone out there point us in the right direction? Please!! Please!!
Old Aug 8th 2003, 12:41 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Flight prices

I posted a similar thread about 4 days ago titled cheap flights. and got some really helpful advice. If you just do a search on threads on august 6 you should find it.
Saying that my fiance just booked a flight for next saturday from california to england with priceline.com.
The best price found was about $600 but if you're booking more than a month in advance you can get some great deals.
Good luck
Old Aug 8th 2003, 10:20 pm
Shaun Su

Default Re: Flight prices

Search Delta's web site and sign up for their specials. I got a mileage
special where I fly from ATL to London and got enough mileage to go to
Hawaii. You can also try Expedia.com, Travelocity, and Hotwire...

-shaun

"Katie6" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > My fiancee may be coming over in October - we need to find out the
    > cheapest ticket - from Atlanta to London - I don't care if it's
    > Heathrow or Gatwick!! Ive been searching on the net - Oh I just want
    > him here!! Please can anyone out there point us in the right direction?
    > Please!! Please!!