Wikiposts

Finally Approval :)

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

paul4J is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Finally Approval :)

Originally Posted by LynannC
Congratulations Michelle

The NVC has been really quick for us so far. OUr DS230 and I864 were entered on the system on Tuesday, so we're just waiting for completion and an interview date. So far it's only been 5 1/2 weeks since we got approved.

The NVC should have you file and create a case number in about 3-5 working days. You can call their automated voice service with your USCIS numbers to get your NVC case numbers from them by then.

Hey, you should only be five or six weeks behind me, so we may get to Florida within a few weeks of each other. Party on the beach to celebrate then!

Did you get the expedite or was it just your turn?

love
Lyn
Hello Bro how u doing? i need your help please!!!!!!!!

you case is very fast and goes smooth congrats!!!!

i have the same case like yours but i still didnt recieve NOA2 since December 2007 what could be the problem bro? becase on your thread you notice that your recieved date is Nov 2007 but mine is September 4, and my noticed date( NOA1) is December 21. what is your noticed date????????? please bro i am so confused please at least tell me from your experience??????????????????

Last edited by paul4J; Jul 3rd 2008 at 8:13 pm.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:43 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paul4J
Hello Bro how u doing? ... what could be the problem bro? ... please bro i am so confused?
For one thing, you can stop calling people "bro".

... on your thread you notice that your recieved date is Nov 2007 but mine is September 4, and my noticed date( NOA1) is December 21.
Have you considered making an InfoPass appointment to find out what is going on?

Ian
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:36 am
The Wee Wifey

LynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paul4J
Hello Bro how u doing? i need your help please!!!!!!!!

you case is very fast and goes smooth congrats!!!!

i have the same case like yours but i still didnt recieve NOA2 since December 2007 what could be the problem bro? becase on your thread you notice that your recieved date is Nov 2007 but mine is September 4, and my noticed date( NOA1) is December 21. what is your noticed date????????? please bro i am so confused please at least tell me from your experience??????????????????
Hi Paul

Yes our received date was 9th November 2007 and we finally got approved 19th May 2008. My husband did contact his Congressman's office in April to see if they could find out approximately how much longer we could expect to wait, but when they wrote back they just told us the information we already had from the online update, and told us it would be several more months before we could expect to be approved. It was a week or so after that letter that our file was finally "touched", or updated and then in another few days we got our approval notice by email, as I had registered for email updates on our case.

I would suggest you either make an info pass appointment to find out if there are any issues with your application, or ask your congressman to look into it for you if nothing has happened since last September.

Our case was very straight forward. Neither of us has any previous marriages. We initially met in person when my husband was over on a visit to the UK. We had a very good support letter from my husband's Pastor, who was with him the week we first met and so has known me as long as my husband has. Basically neither of us have any issues which may complicate a case and therefore extend the processing time. My husband even has Government Security Clearance through the FBI because of his job, so his background was easy for them to look into. We also both have unique enough names to not have any issues come up with the FBI name check, which I know can delay processing for some people.

I can only share my own experience, but personally I think you need to find out if there is anything delaying your case. For that you need to speak to USCIS through an info pass appointment (or your spouse does if they are the USC.)

Hope you get it sorted soon

Lyn
Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:27 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jeffmich2007
Like many other people i just checked USCIS online and got the best news ever !!!!

Both MY son and my I-130's have been APPROVED !!!!!
The approval came today 26.06.2008

Hopefully NVC will be fast

Just thought i'd give you an update

Michelle
Hello Nice to hear that and congrats
if u dont mind could you tell me please
how long does your proccess take up to this level?
and when did you recieve your NOA1?
thanks and God bless
Old Jul 21st 2008, 1:35 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by LynannC
Hi Paul

Yes our received date was 9th November 2007 and we finally got approved 19th May 2008. My husband did contact his Congressman's office in April to see if they could find out approximately how much longer we could expect to wait, but when they wrote back they just told us the information we already had from the online update, and told us it would be several more months before we could expect to be approved. It was a week or so after that letter that our file was finally "touched", or updated and then in another few days we got our approval notice by email, as I had registered for email updates on our case.

I would suggest you either make an info pass appointment to find out if there are any issues with your application, or ask your congressman to look into it for you if nothing has happened since last September.

Our case was very straight forward. Neither of us has any previous marriages. We initially met in person when my husband was over on a visit to the UK. We had a very good support letter from my husband's Pastor, who was with him the week we first met and so has known me as long as my husband has. Basically neither of us have any issues which may complicate a case and therefore extend the processing time. My husband even has Government Security Clearance through the FBI because of his job, so his background was easy for them to look into. We also both have unique enough names to not have any issues come up with the FBI name check, which I know can delay processing for some people.

I can only share my own experience, but personally I think you need to find out if there is anything delaying your case. For that you need to speak to USCIS through an info pass appointment (or your spouse does if they are the USC.)

Hope you get it sorted soon

Lyn

Hey thanks Very much I really appreciate for your information
God bless you