Wikiposts

Finally Approval :)

Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

jeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nice
Default Finally Approval :)

Like many other people i just checked USCIS online and got the best news ever !!!!

Both MY son and my I-130's have been APPROVED !!!!!
The approval came today 26.06.2008

Hopefully NVC will be fast

Just thought i'd give you an update

Michelle
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:03 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally Approval :)

Excellent news!! Thanks for the update! I wish you a speedy rest of the process!

Rene
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

jeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Excellent news!! Thanks for the update! I wish you a speedy rest of the process!

Rene
Thanks Rene
It certainly hasn't made much of a difference filing my sons I-130 later because they are approved together and im confident they will go to NVC together I am so glad i took your advice and got jeff to file the I-130 for my son even if it was more than half way through the process, it certainly has paid off
I just checked my e-mail and there are 2 e-mails confirming the approvals so HAPPY!

Michelle
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:47 am
The Wee Wifey

LynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud of

Congratulations Michelle

The NVC has been really quick for us so far. OUr DS230 and I864 were entered on the system on Tuesday, so we're just waiting for completion and an interview date. So far it's only been 5 1/2 weeks since we got approved.

The NVC should have you file and create a case number in about 3-5 working days. You can call their automated voice service with your USCIS numbers to get your NVC case numbers from them by then.

Hey, you should only be five or six weeks behind me, so we may get to Florida within a few weeks of each other. Party on the beach to celebrate then!

Did you get the expedite or was it just your turn?

love
Lyn
Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=LynannC;6507620]Congratulations Michelle

The NVC has been really quick for us so far. OUr DS230 and I864 were entered on the system on Tuesday, so we're just waiting for completion and an interview date. So far it's only been 5 1/2 weeks since we got approved.

The NVC should have you file and create a case number in about 3-5 working days. You can call their automated voice service with your USCIS numbers to get your NVC case numbers from them by then.

Hey, you should only be five or six weeks behind me, so we may get to Florida within a few weeks of each other. Party on the beach to celebrate then!

Did you get the expedite or was it just your turn?

Hi Lyn
I ma so happy can't beleive it !!!! After us talking the other day saying hopefully by the end of the month weellit has happened !
I don't think it was the expidite cause we have not heard from Senators office so maybe just my time...

Wow your whizzing through NVC ...you need to send me a link with the Fastest NVC process because jeff can't open the one i sent him he has VISTA and its terrible conflicts with alot Microsoft applications.

can't wait to talk with you
Hugs
Michelle
Beach Towels coming up!!!! and a Margarita with Ice!!!!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:54 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Great News ... congratulations.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 5:09 am
Just Joined

Indo is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation on your approvals!!

Could you tell me when did you send the petition and got the NOA1? I just want to know how long have you waited for this, because I am in the waiting time right now, so boring..it seems very slow..
Old Jun 27th 2008, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Indo
Congratulation on your approvals!!

Could you tell me when did you send the petition and got the NOA1? I just want to know how long have you waited for this, because I am in the waiting time right now, so boring..it seems very slow..
My husband filed my I-130 on October 19th 2007 we didnt get NOA1 till 14th January 2008 but there was an influx of petitions due to the price increase in July 2007and we got caught up in that so i guess we got NOA1 a lot later than normal. But when he filed My sons I-130 on April 24th 2008 he got NOA1 on 2nd May 2008 so typically it would take around a couple to 3 weeks for NOA1.

Hope this helps

Michelle
Old Jun 27th 2008, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

gstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond repute

I have been following your story and this is GREAT NEWS for you all!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Old Jun 27th 2008, 9:47 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jeffmich2007
My husband filed my I-130 on October 19th 2007 we didnt get NOA1 till 14th January 2008 but there was an influx of petitions due to the price increase in July 2007and we got caught up in that so i guess we got NOA1 a lot later than normal. But when he filed My sons I-130 on April 24th 2008 he got NOA1 on 2nd May 2008 so typically it would take around a couple to 3 weeks for NOA1.

Hope this helps

Michelle

Waow..that's very fast for your son's approval! I sent my I-130 on April 25th (just a day after your son's) and got the NOA1 on May 5th. My case is still pending in VSC now. I think they processed your son's I-130 when they processed yours.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Waow..that's very fast for your son's approval! I sent my I-130 on April 25th (just a day after your son's) and got the NOA1 on May 5th. My case is still pending in VSC now. I think they processed your son's I-130 when they processed yours.
Yes they did ...they worked off my filing date since my son is a minor ( 12yrs of age )

Hopefully you won't have to wait as long as i did for approval. VSC are slow right now but things may well pick up because there is one thing....USCIS is not easy to go through but it's well worth it when you want to be with the one you love

Keep strong adn look for happier times
Good luck
Michelle
Old Jun 27th 2008, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gstring
I have been following your story and this is GREAT NEWS for you all!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks for noticing my journey with USCIS, I could write a book...LOL ...I wish you a speedy NOA2
I can tell you K1 is faster for sure there seems to be a lot K1's getting approved well before I-130's so maybe your wait will be short.

Good Luck

Michelle
Old Jun 27th 2008, 10:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jeffmich2007
Yes they did ...they worked off my filing date since my son is a minor ( 12yrs of age )

Hopefully you won't have to wait as long as i did for approval. VSC are slow right now but things may well pick up because there is one thing....USCIS is not easy to go through but it's well worth it when you want to be with the one you love

Keep strong adn look for happier times
Good luck
Michelle
You're right..being with the ones we love is more than everything.
I joked to my husband, "if we go abroad and come back to US, you with our baby will be in the USC line, but I have to be in the visitor line that take longer in the airport"
Thanks Michelle, congratulations again for you
Old Jun 27th 2008, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

ikehasu is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation on your approved!!
Old Jun 27th 2008, 12:33 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

You're right..being with the ones we love is more than everything.
I joked to my husband, "if we go abroad and come back to US, you with our baby will be in the USC line, but I have to be in the visitor line that take longer in the airport"
Thanks Michelle, congratulations again for you
No, if you have a green card or advance parole, you can ask to go in the same line as your husband.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.