Wikiposts

FINALLY!!!!!

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute
Smile FINALLY!!!!!

Yes, I am shouting - FINALLY, YAY, happy dance - Keith has his fiance visa in hand, he has passed the American veterinary boards and can be licensed to practice in the US.

So I FINALLY get to plan a wedding.

He'll probably come over at the end of the month or something, whever he gets things wrapped up there.

If it works out for other folks, we'll probably get married March 10 - the 4th anniversary of the day we first met in person.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:20 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FINALLY!!!!!

Congratultions to both you and Keith. What lovely two milestones.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that's a long time to be apart. Congrats!!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:22 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym
Yes, I am shouting - FINALLY, YAY, happy dance - Keith has his fiance visa in hand, he has passed the American veterinary boards and can be licensed to practice in the US.

He'll probably come over at the end of the month or something, whever he gets things wrapped up there.

If it works out for other folks, we'll probably get married March 10 - the 4th anniversary of the day we first met in person.

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all. It was a long wait.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:27 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Great News Tracy!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

ElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations! That's wonderful!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:50 am
Forum Regular

lofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to all

Congratulations Tracy

I too received my passport back from the embassy this morning, complete with K-1 and MBE (mysterious brown envelope)

All the best

Alan
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lofty79
Congratulations Tracy

I too received my passport back from the embassy this morning, complete with K-1 and MBE (mysterious brown envelope)

All the best

Alan
Contratulations to you too Alan! How soon to you intend to come over?

All the best to you and your intended as well.

Tracy
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:53 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Tracy!!

And you too, Alan!

Rene
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

lofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to alllofty79 is a name known to all

Contratulations to you too Alan! How soon to you intend to come over?

All the best to you and your intended as well.

Tracy
I have an assignment at work to finish before handing in my notice, so probably around mid-March. No specific plans for a wedding yet, although it will probably constitute a quicky for now, followed by a church ceromony at such a time that more of our family and friends can make it.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 2:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lofty79
I have an assignment at work to finish before handing in my notice, so probably around mid-March. No specific plans for a wedding yet, although it will probably constitute a quicky for now, followed by a church ceromony at such a time that more of our family and friends can make it.
Terrific - not too long then.

Congrats again!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

sunny08 is a jewel in the roughsunny08 is a jewel in the roughsunny08 is a jewel in the roughsunny08 is a jewel in the rough

HOORAYYY Congrats Tracy!!!! Now get to planning fun fun!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 3:47 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Excellant news Tracy I take it that all BE members will be invited
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 3:48 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.