Reload this Page >

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 25th 2003, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

207lonsdale is on a distinguished road
Default Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 190 days ....... 121 since returning the RFE ....... we are finally approved as of 25 April 2003!

Kem's last call to the CSC was the only call where the operative finally told the truth! He told her that his Congressman wanted information on our case ..... she called him back and said she had pulled our file and placed it on an Agent's desk ..... we did not know whether to believe that, but I guess she was telling the truth!

Even though we have now passed the first hurdle, it will be hard to forget how long the CSC kept us waiting ....... especially when others with RFE's were processed within a few days/weeks! I wish there was something that could be done to stop this happening to anyone else!!

Now we can start worrying about the next stage!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 25th 2003, 7:15 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

I am sooo happy for you - I'm fighting with CSC myself so know what a nightmare they are.

Another one has escaped eh ?

Maybe they can process the darned RFE I sent them now - they've had it since 12/16/2002..lol
Old Apr 25th 2003, 9:17 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 207lonsdale
After 190 days ....... 121 since returning the RFE ....... we are finally approved as of 25 April 2003!

Kem's last call to the CSC was the only call where the operative finally told the truth! He told her that his Congressman wanted information on our case ..... she called him back and said she had pulled our file and placed it on an Agent's desk ..... we did not know whether to believe that, but I guess she was telling the truth!

Even though we have now passed the first hurdle, it will be hard to forget how long the CSC kept us waiting ....... especially when others with RFE's were processed within a few days/weeks! I wish there was something that could be done to stop this happening to anyone else!!

Congratulations Julie and Kem!
I know the long wait is worth it in the end

Debbie
Old Apr 26th 2003, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

brian09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!

That was a long wait. Hope it goes much quicker now!
Old Apr 26th 2003, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!! That just made my day!

I have really been pulling for you and Kem and your RFE nightmare at CSC. But just think - you're out now, and things can only look up from here.

Congratulations again!
Old Apr 26th 2003, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news
Old Apr 26th 2003, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

sandy- pie is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats...i hope you sleep a little better now

sandy
Old Apr 26th 2003, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

soleil is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! Hope the interview is the breeze.
Old Apr 26th 2003, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

BritAmerica is an unknown quantity at this point

Always good to hear happy news. Must feel like a great burden has been lifted?

Paperwork, shmaperwork....let the lovin begin! I'm sure all will go smoothly after all this waiting. You've made it through the worst....the rest will be like "buttah".
Old Apr 26th 2003, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Linda & Eric is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!! Hope you get back to your sweetie soon.
Old Apr 26th 2003, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

sparky22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, it will be a sweeeeeeet re-union after this wait.
Old Apr 26th 2003, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

JeffB is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats! Good luck as we keep moving forward!
Old Apr 26th 2003, 5:27 am
Just Joined

lestill22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am very happy for you. I just wanted to encourage you on how fast and easy the London Embassy works. My file took about 90 days at the CSC on 4/02/03 and then it took five days to get to the NVC (4/07/03). It was shipped to London on the 9th of April and we have an interview date for May 28. Hang in there, the hard part is over.

Lisa
Old Apr 26th 2003, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

hazelize is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Julie! Congratulations to you and Kem.... I know full well the struggles you two have encountered.... I am glad your time has finally come. The wait has been long, but the time you two will have together will be FAR longer.....

Now you know I will still be here for you during the next foot of your journey! Keep smiling.... pretty soon you will be able to hear me venting aswell..... we finally hired that attorney and plan on filing in the 3 week of May.....

I told you I dreamed of your approval.....LOL It was just a little premature when I dreamed it......

Talk to you later girl!

Glenda
Old Apr 27th 2003, 12:59 am
BE Enthusiast

207lonsdale is on a distinguished road

Many thanks to all of you for your best wishes ..... I am still finding it hard to accept that this part of our journey is finally over! Thankfully the London Embassy have confirmed that my provisional file is still valid, so I just need to find out whether they will give me an interview date if Kem sends them the 2nd NOA or whether we have to wait for the petition to arrive there.

Special thanks to Glenda ...... you really have been a great friend during this awful process, and I know we will remain friends for a long time to come!! I am hoping and praying that your petition will sail through the CSC!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.