final visa interview in london

Wikiposts

final visa interview in london

Old Nov 11th 2009, 2:15 am
Just Joined

furrydice79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default final visa interview in london

hi everyone.

Ive been for my medical now and everything was fine. Tomorrow my wife(american) and I(brit) are going to the embassy for our interview, can anyone tell us what to expect?

many thanks.
Old Nov 11th 2009, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all
Default Re: final visa interview in london

Hiya

Good Luck tomorrow, sorry I can't help as we haven't gotten to that step yet, but can you tell me your timeline as we're still waiting for our interview letter.

Kat
Old Nov 11th 2009, 2:30 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by katnap8
Hiya

Good Luck tomorrow, sorry I can't help as we haven't gotten to that step yet, but can you tell me your timeline as we're still waiting for our interview letter.

Kat
if memory serves me correct initial application in sept last year, adjudicated in jan, and then it took a month or so to get my mother in laws tax returns as our support, and we also procrastinated for a while, we sent our notification of readiness off in sept and we have the interview tomorrow.
Old Nov 11th 2009, 3:07 am

avanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furrydice79
hi everyone.

Ive been for my medical now and everything was fine. Tomorrow my wife(american) and I(brit) are going to the embassy for our interview, can anyone tell us what to expect?

many thanks.
If you're doing DCF in London for an IR-1 or CR-1 visa, here is our interview day story:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634624
Old Nov 11th 2009, 4:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by avanutria
If you're doing DCF in London for an IR-1 or CR-1 visa, here is our interview day story:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634624
ah thank you so much for this, i notice oregon is mentioned. my wife is from portland, thats where we plan on moving. are you from there?
Old Nov 11th 2009, 4:46 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

ah thank you so much for this, i notice oregon is mentioned. my wife is from portland, thats where we plan on moving. are you from there?
Hey, cool!
We're in Portland. Guess what? It's raining!

Let me know if you need any info for a soft landing. (bring your Marmite)
Old Nov 11th 2009, 5:10 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Oh good another one, soon have enough for a party.

Bring your rain gear and if you are into winter sports the ski runs opened this week.
Old Nov 11th 2009, 5:23 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lansbury
Oh good another one, soon have enough for a party.

Bring your rain gear and if you are into winter sports the ski runs opened this week.
we cant keep away from the place, we went in sept for a month, and going for 5 weeks in jan,hopefully to stay!! can't wait..even tho it will be raining haha
Old Nov 11th 2009, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

sharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to allsharo is a name known to all

This thread has a great youtube link in it too if you want to check that out.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=624696
Old Nov 11th 2009, 8:27 am

avanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, we're not from Oregon, just like the area. (Everyone at work kept asking whether I had family there and seemed surprised when I said no!)

We were just looking at the Willamette Pass ski centre website today, we're looking forward to trying it out! We'll be based in Eugene.
Old Nov 11th 2009, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute

Ive been for my medical now and everything was fine. Tomorrow my wife(american) and I(brit) are going to the embassy for our interview
Did you list your wife on the DS-230 (part I) form that your wife will be going to the embassy with you? Otherwise, she won't be allowed in, so no point in her going. They won't ask her anything anyway.