Wikiposts

Fillable forms for K-1

Old Apr 30th 2002, 11:10 pm
Mikeetcetc

Default Fillable forms for K-1

Can anyone advise if it is okay to use the fillable forms from the INS website, to
submit on the I-129F petition? Is it okay to use them with all of the necessary forms
to submit with the packet, if not, which ones. I have both the ones they sent me in
the mail, and ones from the website, and the fillable forms look much neater. Please
help..Thanks..

Mike

Old May 1st 2002, 1:40 am
Kristin

Default Re: Fillable forms for K-1

Mike - Of course you can use the fillable forms available on the INS website! That's
why they put them there. The INS folks are tricky but they're not that tricky.

I also ordered a hard copy of the forms but just because I wanted to be sure I had
all the paperwork they were currently expecting to be submitted with the I-129F. I
submitted the fillable forms. Kristin

Mikeetcetc wrote:

> Can anyone advise if it is okay to use the fillable forms from the INS website, to
    > submit on the I-129F petition? Is it okay to use them with all of the necessary
    > forms to submit with the packet, if not, which ones. I have both the ones they sent
    > me in the mail, and ones from the website, and the fillable forms look much neater.
    > Please help..Thanks..
    >
    > Mike

Old May 1st 2002, 1:40 am
Mike

Why do you thing the INS would have the forms there, if it wasn't okay to use them?
Just make sure you get the right number of copies for everything. The fillable
ones are especially nice if you have Adobe Acrobat (the full version, not just the
Reader), because you can then save off the completed documents for your records, to
use later. Good luck!

Mike

[email protected] (Mikeetcetc) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > Can anyone advise if it is okay to use the fillable forms from the INS website, to
    > submit on the I-129F petition? Is it okay to use them with all of the necessary
    > forms to submit with the packet, if not, which ones. I have both the ones they sent
    > me in the mail, and ones from the website, and the fillable forms look much neater.
    > Please help..Thanks..
    >
    > Mike

Old May 1st 2002, 6:10 am
Mrtravel

Mikeetcetc wrote:
    >
    > submit on the I-129F petition?

Why would they be there if you weren't supposed to use them?