Filing for K2 AOS

Old Aug 27th 2002, 3:29 am
Margaret

Default Filing for K2 AOS

We are finally getting around to filing for our AOS for both my son and I.

My son is 11 years old, I understand he does not require a biographical form to fill
out as he is under the age of 14.

I have already filled out his form to register for Adjustment of Status.

I have taken a copy of his visa page, I-94 record, birth certificate and I have his
ADIT pictures.

Can anybody advise on what other documents should be attached to his registration?
From what I heard he also requires a "copy only" of the I-864 which I am assuming
includes the past 3 years tax returns and recent copy of a paystub of my husband's.

Forgive me for sounding stupid but I'm at a loss of how to word the cover letter
for this all.

Thanks for any and all help.

Margaret

Old Aug 27th 2002, 5:32 am
Mjones

Default Re: Filing for K2 AOS

Margaret, All I could add is to say, his package should be a duplicate of yours,
except that if you have found out a bio form is not needed, fine. The affidavit can
be a complete xerox copy, but it still needs to have an original signature and
notarization. Best advice is to make the copy before signing. Mike

"Margaret" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] o-
m
    > We are finally getting around to filing for our AOS for both my son and I.
    > My son is 11 years old, I understand he does not require a biographical form to
    > fill out as he is under the age of 14.
    > I have already filled out his form to register for Adjustment of Status.
    > I have taken a copy of his visa page, I-94 record, birth certificate and I have his
    > ADIT pictures.
    > Can anybody advise on what other documents should be attached to his registration?
    > From what I heard he also requires a "copy only" of the I-864 which I am assuming
    > includes the past 3 years tax returns and recent copy of a paystub of my husband's.
    > Forgive me for sounding stupid but I'm at a loss of how to word the cover letter
    > for this all.
    > Thanks for any and all help.
    > Margaret