Interview letter/email

Old Oct 5th 2017, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

leema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Interview letter/email

Good evening all.

My embassy interview is the week after next for a CR-1 visa. I am sorting my documents today as we are flying to the states tomorrow for a week and will fly back to London to do my medical and interview.

The instructions state that I need to take my interview confirmation/courier information along with the letter or email that came from the consular section.

The email I got was the one with the confirmation that I booked the interview along with the courier details so I have printed that off.

Is that all they are talking about? I didn't receive any other emails or a letter. We are doing DCF.

Many thanks,

Lynn
Old Oct 5th 2017, 6:16 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview letter/email

Yes, that is what they are talking about. That is what will get you into the door. Double check but you might need to bring it with you for the medical. You're cutting it close with the medical and the interview. What if there is an issue with the medical and you cannot be approved out of hand? You are aware that you will then have to wait for final adjudication of the visa until the medical is finalized.

Have a safe trip tomorrow.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

leema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview letter/email

Originally Posted by Rete
Yes, that is what they are talking about. That is what will get you into the door. Double check but you might need to bring it with you for the medical. You're cutting it close with the medical and the interview. What if there is an issue with the medical and you cannot be approved out of hand? You are aware that you will then have to wait for final adjudication of the visa until the medical is finalized.

Have a safe trip tomorrow.
Thanks Rete.

I believe I do need it for the medical too.

My medical is on the 16th and the interview is on the 20th. Might be a wee bit close together, I agree. If there is a slight delay in issuance because of this, it won't impact us too much as we won't be relocating until early 2018. I'm hoping that the 4 days between the two will be enough.

Thanks again.