Reload this Page >

File AOS with new address

Wikiposts

File AOS with new address

Old Oct 10th 2003, 7:41 am
Just Joined

Nobody is an unknown quantity at this point
Default File AOS with new address

Hi, we just moved to a new location, so we're no longer at the address we used when filing for K1.

Now we want to start filing for AOS. I want to specify the new address on all new forms we're filing.

Should I submit any form or notification to CIS in SF to officially change our address?

Thx
Old Oct 10th 2003, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I sent all the forms in to the SF office with the new address and included a paper explaining that the K1 was done with the old address and my maiden name as the petiitioner and that my husband was filing the AOS with our new address.

We also sent out the sponsor's change of address form to the CSC or whatever it is called now. And my husband sent the AR-11 change of address for alien, or whatever that is called to the Immigrations office in London, KY.

Anyway, hope this helps and please keep us posted on your timeline.

Sincerely,

Kat and Chris
Old Oct 13th 2003, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

Nobody is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info. Do you happen to remember which form you used for the petitioner's change of address?
Old Oct 14th 2003, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all

Originally posted by Nobody
Thanks for the info. Do you happen to remember which form you used for the petitioner's change of address?

Hi,

I believe it's the I-865, Sponsor's change of address and I sent it to the California Service Center. Not sure if it's the right form but they also sent something back to me and I filled it out and sent it back.

Good luck and keep us informed of your progress

Kat and Chris