busy signal. Also I have moved and was told that it will delay the
"process" more if I forward to them my new address, so I have as of
yet given them my new address because I'm afraid of longer delays. Am
I alone or is this the same thing a lot of other people are going
through? My fiancee and I are starting to get worried because it's
been well past the 90 days. Also, she lives in the Dominican republic
and I was wondering about any advice that might be out there for
helping her get her visa because of the problems that they have there
with sham marriages. I need help........

Old Jan 27th 2003, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

jcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant future

this would be best answered on:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based
Old Jan 29th 2003, 3:37 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiancee Visa

Originally posted by Ree'Mar
I was wondering if anyone had any information on the reason why it is
taking the TCS so long in processing the fiancee visa. I have a
reciept date of Sept. 23, 2002 and as of yet have not heard anything
else. I continue to try the number for more info and all I get is a
busy signal. Also I have moved and was told that it will delay the
"process" more if I forward to them my new address, so I have as of
yet given them my new address because I'm afraid of longer delays. Am
I alone or is this the same thing a lot of other people are going
through? My fiancee and I are starting to get worried because it's
been well past the 90 days. Also, she lives in the Dominican republic
and I was wondering about any advice that might be out there for
helping her get her visa because of the problems that they have there
with sham marriages. I need help........
Try your ombudsman, too. TCS delays are well documented on the newsgroup JC mentions.

(Hi jc! Hope all is well...stateside yet?)
Old Jan 29th 2003, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

jcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant future

Hey lady!! How the heck are ya?? Yeah, Paula's been here since Oct 4.... It's been a challenging adjustment for her, but she's doing great, a big thing has been the job market, it's total crap in Atlanta right now and she's never gone this long without a job. Kind of conflicts with her German blood, though the housefrau thing isn't too bad from my perspective, heh heh heh.....How're you guys doin?? Where are you and how long has hubby been here??
Old Jan 29th 2003, 8:58 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jcsutton
Hey lady!! How the heck are ya?? Yeah, Paula's been here since Oct 4.... It's been a challenging adjustment for her, but she's doing great, a big thing has been the job market, it's total crap in Atlanta right now and she's never gone this long without a job. Kind of conflicts with her German blood, though the housefrau thing isn't too bad from my perspective, heh heh heh.....How're you guys doin?? Where are you and how long has hubby been here??
We're hiding out on the Oregon Coast, ducking raindrops and goofing off. I guess I figure the job market is so bad, why torture myself! hahah, that won't last forever, be assured. We've been back since mid November and I'm finding the re-entry tougher than I thought. Pete loves it though and is having the time of his life! He's a great hausfrau, btw <g> email me if you want to chat off board.