Reload this Page >

Fiancee is making me confused

Wikiposts

Fiancee is making me confused

Old Jan 12th 2002, 4:01 pm
James Fogerty

On the very bottom of the G-325A where it tells the applicant to fill out, name
address, etc, and Alien Registration number doesn't she just write none for the
Registration #? because she doesn't have one right? She thinks should leave the whole
thing blank. Another question the visa photo we each had to take does she not send
hers to me for me to file with 129-F forms? She says it tells her to keep for the
interview. I'm sorry if these are stupid questions we just want to get this right
with no delays and just once only. Thank You again

Old Jan 12th 2002, 4:39 pm
Livewire_23

On the G-325A, we simply wrote N/A where it asks for alien registration number and
you need to send 2 adit photos of both you AND your fiance with your I-129 petition.
Make sure your photos meet the INS requirements. My husband took an additional 2
photos with him to his visa interview and then another 2 photos when you apply for
AOS. So all together, 6 adit photos of her and 2 of you. Hope this helps.

Old Jan 12th 2002, 7:39 pm
Rob

>
    >
    >
    >

I didn't leave anything blank. Blank looks like you missed that field or didn't want
it to answer for any reason. So I would write 'none' or 'N/A' depending on the
question. But that is just my opinion.

Rob

Old Jan 12th 2002, 7:56 pm
Newyorker

>
wrote in message

[usenetquote2]>> On the very bottom of the G-325A where it tells the applicant to fill out, name[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> address, etc, and Alien Registration number doesn't she just write none for the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> Registration #? because she doesn't have one right? She thinks should leave the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> whole thing blank.[/usenetquote2]

>
    >
    >
    >

I agree with Rob. I personally would write 'None', if I had 'none'.

Regards, NewYorker
---------------------------------------
All advice given is personal, not professional. If you need professional immigration
assistance, please consult a lawyer.

http://www.mindspring.com/~docsteen/...o/visainfo.htm

Old Jan 13th 2002, 2:13 am
Jb

Rob wrote:
    >

[usenetquote2]> > On the very bottom of the G-325A where it tells the applicant to fill out, name[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > address, etc, and Alien Registration number doesn't she just write none for the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Registration #? because she doesn't have one right? She thinks should leave the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > whole thing blank.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >

We left the A number field blank but did write 'none' in other places were it
applied. I know the people reading the forms probably see them every day but we
didn't want anyone to mistake the word 'none' for a real A number. Probably
unlikely, I know.

Old Jan 13th 2002, 12:22 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Do not leave anything blank. For the A# if she does not already have one the answer is None. N/A is not applicable and the question and answer are applicable so the correct answer would be none.

Also her photos need to accompany the I-129F. She will also be completing another bio form for the US Consulate and will need more ADIT photos.

Also if she have been divorced you will need her registered divorce decree for the I-129F and an originally signed letter of intent from her.

Tell her nicely that she is incorrect and that she should read the FAQ for the correct procedures.

Rita