Fiance visa options USA

Fiance visa options USA

Old Mar 25th 2019, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fiance visa options USA

Now
Old Mar 25th 2019, 7:55 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

If it's free, do it now!

Rene
Old Apr 10th 2019, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Kapan is an unknown quantity at this point

In a dilemma again, so as i was about to apply for I-131 Advance parole (renewal), i came across :

"A Reentry Permit may not be issued to you if:
  1. (1) You have already been issued such a document, and it is still valid, unless the prior document has been returned to USCIS or you can demonstrate that it was lost; or
Although this statement is made about the re-rentry entry permit and no such statement is made for Advance Parole, It makes me question that if i apply for a renewal of my advance parole card right now:
Q1: Will i be able to travel this month using the current valid advance parole card i have (expires in 26nd June 2019)
Q2: I need to travel in the next few days and am planning to do using the current advance parole I have and then again I may need to travel in June. So I am thinking if it is wise decision to apply right now for the renewal and wait till my current expires currently
Old Apr 10th 2019, 5:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond repute

288 comments? How so...did the original point get resolved?
Old Apr 10th 2019, 6:12 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Q1, yes.
Q2, yes, apply for the renewal now.

As you correctly pointed out, you are reading about a reentry permit, which is not what you have, so doesn't apply to you.

You can use your current AP until it expires. Make sure you return to the USA in June before the June expiration date, if you don't have your renewal AP in hand by then.

Rene