Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Fiance Visa for 16 yr old Thai?

Wikiposts

Fiance Visa for 16 yr old Thai?

Old May 26th 2004, 12:26 am
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Fiance Visa for 16 yr old Thai?

Originally posted by DCMark
There probably isn't an OP, just some one pulling a fast one on everyone.
Lol
Old May 26th 2004, 1:02 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DCMark
There probably isn't an OP, just some one pulling a fast one on everyone.
I assumed that anyway....but it was a good point.
Old May 26th 2004, 2:26 am
Margaret

Words of advice - check out his history here through his name. I
found it interesting.

Old May 26th 2004, 3:14 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Margaret,

Are you referring to the fact that Mr Mouse was asking questions about marriage-based visas as long as 2-1/2 years ago? And 1-1/2 years ago the questions were in regard to a woman (of questionable virtue) who was at least in her early, probably mid, 20s?

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by Margaret
Words of advice - check out his history here through his name. I
found it interesting.
Old May 26th 2004, 3:19 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
Margaret,

Are you referring to the fact that Mr Mouse was asking questions about marriage-based visas as long as 2-1/2 years ago? And 1-1/2 years ago the questions were in regard to a woman (of questionable virtue) who was at least in her early, probably mid, 20s?
Regards, JEff
Where did you find that JEff?
Old May 26th 2004, 3:40 am
Mrtravelkay

ray6 wrote:

> Originally posted by jeffreyhy
    >
    >>Margaret,
    >>Are you
    >
    > referring to the fact that Mr Mouse was asking questions about marriage-
    > based visas as long as 2-1/2 years ago? And 1-1/2 years ago the
    > questions were in regard to a woman (of questionable virtue) who was at
    > least in her early, probably mid, 20s?
    >
    >>Regards, JEff
    >
    > Where
    > did you find that JEff?
    >

Nomen's favorite source of information (and misinformation),
http://groups.google.com/

One word of caution. Don't always believe the source email address.
Spoofing is common on Usenet.

Old May 26th 2004, 3:41 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

ray,

Searched on the user name, as Margaret suggested. On Google, as it does a better job of finding things than does the B-E search, and because Mr Mouse is a usenet poster.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by ray6
Where did you find that JEff?
Old May 26th 2004, 3:56 am
Ray

Wow!!! you people are so clever...
Old May 26th 2004, 3:58 am
BE Enthusiast

AlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really nice

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
ray,

Searched on the user name, as Margaret suggested. On Google, as it does a better job of finding things than does the B-E search, and because Mr Mouse is a usenet poster.

Regards, JEff
Very interesting posts too. Several about ladyboys and it seems he's been "engaged" to a Thai bargirl and various others too. Wonder if the INS will think to look at the gender of his "fiance". LOL What a joke!
Old May 26th 2004, 4:09 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by AlisonPA
Very interesting posts too. Several about ladyboys and it seems he's been "engaged" to a Thai bargirl and various others too. Wonder if the INS will think to look at the gender of his "fiance". LOL What a joke!
I used to work with a guy who was in his 50's, and every so often, he'd go to Thailand to "marry" the (very young) girl he was dating at the time. He told me that all he did was give her a wedding ring, and that meant he was married, and when he got bored with her, he'd just throw the ring away, and that constituted as their "divorce". I thought it was really pathetic, and got quite offended that someone could be so casual about the sanctity of marriage, real or not.

Kate. xxxx

Last edited by katesuiter1; May 26th 2004 at 4:12 am.
Old May 26th 2004, 4:13 am
Banned

Wow!!! you people are so clever...
You are something else, Ray Why did I suspect, right from the beginning that you were in this thread just for the ride ....
Old May 26th 2004, 4:28 am
Ray

Originally posted by Ranjini
You are something else, Ray Why did I suspect, right from the beginning that you were in this thread just for the ride ....
Mrtravelkay, DCMark and I seem to spot them a mile away..I like to ride them along for a bit.. There has been some classics .. On to the next one already..I have chose to ignore your arrogant friend for the time being...I expect you know who I mean..Isn't life grand for the rich and idle..
Old May 26th 2004, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

Originally posted by Mrtravelkay
ray6 wrote:

What would be sick about an 18 or 19 year old falling in love with a 16
1/2 year old?
Nothing, because you have stuck rigorously to the 1/2 + 7 rule. But if they were 20 then it would be sick.
Old May 26th 2004, 4:35 am
Banned

I have chose to ignore your arrogant friend for the time being...I expect you know who I mean..
I believe I do Have fun. Sounds like a fun sport, spotting them, I mean. The trolls...
Old May 26th 2004, 5:52 am
Mrtravelkay

CalgaryAMC wrote:

> Originally posted by Mrtravelkay
    >
    >>ray6 wrote:
    >>What
    >
    > would be sick about an 18 or 19 year old falling in love with a 16
    >
    > 1/2 year old?
    >
    > Nothing, because you have stuck rigorously to
    > the 1/2 + 7 rule. But if they were 20 then it would be sick.
    >

1/2 + 7 would only make it sick after the petitioner turned 24.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.