Reload this Page >

Fellow Nijas...We've decided...

Wikiposts

Fellow Nijas...We've decided...

Old Mar 19th 2004, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

ruthann1212 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fellow Nijas...We've decided...

Well, someone here suggested that Sunny just go to lagos and get in the inquiry line and ask for his packet. I think it's a good idea.

After all they did verbally confirm that they have our petition and that it has been entered into their system. So I can't see the harm in him going to try and collect the packet.

He's leaving Sunday morning for Lagos... He'll arrive Sunday evening.. Please pray for us. That God will go before him and pave the way. Please pray for safe travel as well. Thank you..
Ruthann/Oseme
Old Mar 19th 2004, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

nkem4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fellow Nijas...We've decided...

Originally posted by ruthann1212
Well, someone here suggested that Sunny just go to lagos and get in the inquiry line and ask for his packet. I think it's a good idea.

After all they did verbally confirm that they have our petition and that it has been entered into their system. So I can't see the harm in him going to try and collect the packet.

He's leaving Sunday morning for Lagos... He'll arrive Sunday evening.. Please pray for us. That God will go before him and pave the way. Please pray for safe travel as well. Thank you..
Ruthann/Oseme
My prayers go before you and for his travel safety. By the way be sure he has his NOA2 with him and any email they may have sent you. When they gave me the interview day via email, they said that he should bring it along with the NOA2 to the embassy if he had not yet recieved in the mail within 2-3weeks from the interview day.
J is also going to lagos over the weekend to observe and make any inquires before his interview in April. His packet already arrived however so he's just going to see how things are set up or whatever to make sure we're squared away.
I dont want Sunny to go in vain so be sure he has something to show the embassy that he does have an appointment date already and they'll be able i'm sure to give him the packet.
let me know how it all goes
Old Mar 19th 2004, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

ruthann1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by nkem4ever
My prayers go before you and for his travel safety. By the way be sure he has his NOA2 with him and any email they may have sent you. When they gave me the interview day via email, they said that he should bring it along with the NOA2 to the embassy if he had not yet recieved in the mail within 2-3weeks from the interview day.
J is also going to lagos over the weekend to observe and make any inquires before his interview in April. His packet already arrived however so he's just going to see how things are set up or whatever to make sure we're squared away.
I dont want Sunny to go in vain so be sure he has something to show the embassy that he does have an appointment date already and they'll be able i'm sure to give him the packet.
let me know how it all goes
Hi,
He DOESN'T have an appointment date.. That's why he's going.. They haven't set it yet. They have the file and it's in the system but yet they haven't set a date or sent us anything. He's going to see if he can collect it anyway and hope they will set the interview date at that time. He does have the NOA2 to take with him.
thanks for the prayers..
Ruthann/Oseme
Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

JeffB is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ruthann,
Hope it goes well for Sunny and they set him up with his appoinment. I am wishing you a speedy process, but be prepared as this is Lagos and they are hard on the men. They have good reason for being cautious so don't take it all bad. Hang in there Ruthann. We don't always know what it is that God is protecting us from, but we should "try" and have faith that everything is happening just the way it is supposed to.

Jeff and Remi

Originally posted by ruthann1212
Hi,
He DOESN'T have an appointment date.. That's why he's going.. They haven't set it yet. They have the file and it's in the system but yet they haven't set a date or sent us anything. He's going to see if he can collect it anyway and hope they will set the interview date at that time. He does have the NOA2 to take with him.
thanks for the prayers..
Ruthann/Oseme