Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

on feb 09 2010 was my 2nd interview...

Wikiposts

on feb 09 2010 was my 2nd interview...

Old Feb 10th 2010, 2:53 am
ARMANI KHAN

sea_breezeboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow on feb 09 2010 was my 2nd interview...

hey everyone
today was my 2nd interview the CO was male he was so nice and he asked me a lots of questions.
and the end he told me now u can go to home and i asked him plz give me my original documents he said no u will get it wd ur passport and he also kept my all documents wd passport.

thanks but plz plz plz pray for me i m really super depressed and my family too.
i m waiting ur replays.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 2:57 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: on feb 09 2010 was my 2nd interview...

Originally Posted by sea_breezeboy
hey everyone
today was my 2nd interview the CO was male he was so nice and he asked me a lots of questions.
and the end he told me now u can go to home and i asked him plz give me my original documents he said no u will get it wd ur passport and he also kept my all documents wd passport.

thanks but plz plz plz pray for me i m really super depressed and my family too.
i m waiting ur replays.
I'm glad the 2nd interview went well. Don't be depressed. This is all VERY normal. The embassy keeps your original documents and your passport. When they issue the visa, they send you back all the originals. Again, this is normal procedure.

Hopefully they won't take long to issue the visa, but of course there is no way of knowing in advance how long it will take.

Rene
Old Feb 10th 2010, 2:59 am
ARMANI KHAN

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I'm glad the 2nd interview went well. Don't be depressed. This is all VERY normal. The embassy keeps your original documents and your passport. When they issue the visa, they send you back all the originals. Again, this is normal procedure.

Hopefully they won't take long to issue the visa, but of course there is no way of knowing in advance how long it will take.

Rene
yes but he was writing my answers on white paper.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 3:23 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

yes but he was writing my answers on white paper.
I don't see a problem with that.

Rene
Old Feb 20th 2010, 6:35 pm
ARMANI KHAN

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I don't see a problem with that.

Rene
last night wife called to DOS and the operator told her that ur husband is under AP and this time we don't need anything future. so there is anyway to check my visa status bz if they r taking so long in my visa then my wife want to visit me again. thanks
Old Feb 21st 2010, 1:25 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

... so there is anyway to check my visa status bz if they r taking so long in my visa then my wife want to visit me again.
There is no way to check your visa status if you are under AP. You will stay under AP until such time as it is resolved. It could take two weeks, five months, or three years. There simply is no way to know.

Ian
Old Feb 21st 2010, 2:32 am

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
There is no way to check your visa status if you are under AP. You will stay under AP until such time as it is resolved. It could take two weeks, five months, or three years. There simply is no way to know.

Ian
I agree with Ian. Once your case goes into AP, there is absolutely no way of knowing how long it will take, and there is no way to check the status.

Rene
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 4:21 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

s_bb,

You know what your visa status is - you are in AP.

Your status will not change until the AP is complete, at which time you will be notified of your new status.

Regards, JEff

last night wife called to DOS and the operator told her that ur husband is under AP and this time we don't need anything future. so there is anyway to check my visa status bz if they r taking so long in my visa then my wife want to visit me again. thanks