Wikiposts

Example Letters

Old Dec 1st 2003, 6:56 am
Just Joined

naiku is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Example Letters

Hi All,

I have 2 questions, the first is that Ok this is the "US Marriage Based Visas" forum, but my fiance is moving here to the UK, so is there a similar forum but for "UK Marriage Based Visas"?

And the other question I have is that I have to write a letter to go along with the visa application, but I have no real idea what to write. Does anyone know of any links to example letters? or can give me some clues as to what I need to write?

Also and on the same topic, what do I need to get the person whose house I am living in to write? Just that they own the house and my fiance and I have permission to stay there and that we will have exclusive use of at least 1 room??

Apart from all that I think I have everything under control!! (or at least as under control as possible) Hope things are going well for everyone

Thanks,

Ian
Old Dec 1st 2003, 10:17 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Example Letters

Ian,

You've made me curious - if you have no idea what to write in a letter to go along with the visa application, what makes you think that you need to write a letter?

Does the visa application have an instruction that says 'Write a letter to go along with your visa application'?

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by naiku
Hi All,

And the other question I have is that I have to write a letter to go along with the visa application, but I have no real idea what to write. ...

Thanks,

Ian
Old Dec 1st 2003, 10:31 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
Ian,

You've made me curious - if you have no idea what to write in a letter to go along with the visa application, what makes you think that you need to write a letter?

Does the visa application have an instruction that says 'Write a letter to go along with your visa application'?

Regards, JEff
My guess: US ---> UK visa.
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 4:22 am
Just Joined

naiku is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
Ian,

Regards, JEff
I read somewhere on one of the UK IND webpages that I have to write a letter supporting my application, and that my fiance also has to write a letter.
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 5:47 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by naiku
I read somewhere on one of the UK IND webpages that I have to write a letter supporting my application, and that my fiance also has to write a letter.
Well what kind of letter did it say you had to write? And about what?

There are groups out there that deal with US to UK immigration issues. I suggest you do a google search and see what you can come up with. And/or hire an attroney experienced in UK immigration and/or call the UK Consulate.

Good Luck
Rete