Reload this Page >

entered in on AP in Atlanta

Wikiposts

entered in on AP in Atlanta

Old May 29th 2004, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

culverabbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default entered in on AP in Atlanta

i was just in the UK for two weeks visiting my grandfather/family and was so surprised at how quick and easy it was to reenter the country on AP i was in and out of INS and customs in 20 minutes -- i have to say that's the quickest dealing ive had so far!

phew! all of my worrying amounted to nothing - it's nice to be home! Just wanted to relate my surprise!

abbie
Old May 29th 2004, 5:57 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: entered in on AP in Atlanta

Hey Abbie,

Glad to see you made it there and back ok!

Take care

Tam
Old May 30th 2004, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

culverabbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by FlyergirlUK
Hey Abbie,

Glad to see you made it there and back ok!

Take care

Tam

thanks tam!

unfortunate circumstances to go back on but overall a good experience -- was definately impressed with atlantas INS ... hmmm now maybe hubby and i can go on our honeymoon that we never took!

abbie
Old Jun 1st 2004, 9:18 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

It's good to hear that Atlanta POE with AP was no problem as I should hopefully be going through there at some point myself. Now if the USCIS would only get my paperwork to me! Grrr. I think they have lost it a SECOND time!