Wikiposts

Embassy emails?

Old Apr 27th 2010, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

badlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to all
Default Embassy emails?

Hey guys. I keep seeing threads from people talking about receiving emails from the Embassy and whatnot about updates like having sent letters out in the post and things. Me and UKC husband rent out the I-130 form in Feb and got approved around the start of April, and so we're just waiting on the next step. However, I never gave anyone my or hubby's email address....

Does this even pertain to us then? How are people getting emails about letters in the mail and all that stuff? Is there a way to let them know? Although now I guess our case is going to NVC. Thanks for any info!
Old Apr 27th 2010, 11:23 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Embassy emails?

Originally Posted by badlydrawnmegan
Hey guys. I keep seeing threads from people talking about receiving emails from the Embassy and whatnot about updates like having sent letters out in the post and things. Me and UKC husband rent out the I-130 form in Feb and got approved around the start of April, and so we're just waiting on the next step. However, I never gave anyone my or hubby's email address....

Does this even pertain to us then? How are people getting emails about letters in the mail and all that stuff? Is there a way to let them know? Although now I guess our case is going to NVC. Thanks for any info!
Most likely those posters sent an email inquiry to the embassy first (after paying to call them and get a Special Number to put in the email subject line), and what you see is the email response from the embassy.

Rene
Old Apr 27th 2010, 12:25 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by badlydrawnmegan

There are two different IV for spouse processes.. one where the USC lives in the US and a different one if you live in the UK.
The posts recently about emails with the Embassy are from couples living in the UK. You say your case is going to the NVC, so you shouldn't expect any emails.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

badlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to allbadlydrawnmegan is a name known to all

Thank you! I figured it had nothing to do with us but just wanted to clarify.