FORM G-325 A

Old Dec 10th 2018, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

theroon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FORM G-325 A

Hi there,

Can anybody confirm if the above mentioned form is still needed for DCF for CR1 Visa? If so, when would I need to send it? I've completed the DS230 online, obtained police records, have my medical scheduled for 2 January, and will then arrange the interview. My wife has her tax forms, affidavit of support ready.

Is there anything we're missing?

Thanks very much in advance
Old Dec 10th 2018, 12:13 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FORM G-325 A

The form G-325-A is obsolete.
Old Dec 10th 2018, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rete
The form G-325-A is obsolete.
Phew! Thanks for the info..one less thing to think about. Can you see anything I'm missing above?

Trying to get it all sorted as soon as possible just in case we have any unforeseen circumstances.
Old Dec 10th 2018, 12:34 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Is your wife's or your income continuing from the same source once in the USA? Or are you using assets to qualify financially on the I-864? If either of those, make sure you have paper evidence for that.

If using a joint sponsor, make sure you have their I-864 package.

Rene
Old Dec 10th 2018, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Is your wife's or your income continuing from the same source once in the USA? Or are you using assets to qualify financially on the I-864? If either of those, make sure you have paper evidence for that.

If using a joint sponsor, make sure you have their I-864 package.

Rene
No, we'll both need new jobs. She has a flat here we're selling. About £300,000 equity in it so will use the mortgage evidence and recent evaluation. She also has a US bank account with $18,000 in it. That's sufficient, isn't it?
Old Dec 10th 2018, 1:19 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, financially she is good to go with those numbers.
Old Dec 10th 2018, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rete
Yes, financially she is good to go with those numbers.
Great, thanks for the reassurance!