Eddy bongos processing time question

Wikiposts

Eddy bongos processing time question

Old Mar 4th 2016, 3:02 am
Just Joined

Eddy bongos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Eddy bongos processing time question

Hi,
I reside in London. Could anyone advise on the wait time for interview date for CR1 category in London? It has been 4 weeks now since NVC advised me that all my civil documents are ok.. How much longer will d wait be for interview to be available and d remaining part of the process to complete?
This has been one hell of a wait I wouldn't wish for anyone, very frustrating!
Kindly reply.. Thank you
Old Mar 4th 2016, 3:17 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eddy bongos processing time question

I believe about 4 to 6 weeks.

There is a timeline thread on this forum, you could look to see what others' experiences are. Make sure you find the one for I-130 filed in the USA.

Rene
Old Mar 4th 2016, 3:24 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eddy bongos
It has been 4 weeks now since NVC advised me that all my civil documents are ok.
Have you actually applied for the visa yet? You haven't actually said, and we aren't mind readers. Usually, once NVC gets the documents they forward that information to the US Consulate in London. Then you get a letter from London indicating the next steps.

Assuming you've already applied for the visa, the last step before an interview is submitting the interview readiness form. Have you done that?

How much longer will d wait be for interview to be available and d remaining part of the process to complete?
Assuming the form has been submitted, it can take anywhere from 2 - 10 weeks for an interview to be scheduled.

This has been one hell of a wait I wouldn't wish for anyone, very frustrating!
Some folks have been in the process for 2 years or more... perhaps some perspective is appropriate.

Ian

Last edited by ian-mstm; Mar 4th 2016 at 3:27 am.
Old Mar 4th 2016, 4:52 am
Just Joined

Thank you for your prompt response Ian.. Yes I have already applied for d visa by submitting form DS-260, submitted all civil documents to nvc and have heard back from them saying documents are okay and that they will get back to me once an interview date has been finalise with the embassy in London. It has been 4 weeks now since they adviced me of the above. My wife is in the states. She has been calling nvc to get update but all they keep saying is that they haven't heard back from the embassy in London about the interview date.
Am I suppose to submit interview readiness form before I hear back from NVC or London embassy and how may I do this?
How much longer do you think it will be before they contact me?

Thank you very much for your help
Old Mar 8th 2016, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

NVC will have contacted London embassy and requested an interview for you. You are now waiting for the embassy to issue an interview date, calling NVC is a waste of both your wife's time and that of the NVC.

There is no Notification of Readiness for a CR-1 (where application was submitted in the US), the embassy will issue an interview date at their convenience - Ian has already given you an average time scale for that.
Old Mar 8th 2016, 8:57 am
Just Joined

Many thanks