Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

EAD without biometrics appointment

Wikiposts

EAD without biometrics appointment

Old May 24th 2004, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute
Default EAD without biometrics appointment

Has anyone heard of this? On line it says the application has been approved and a new card will be mailed. This was our original application and we received no NOA nor biometrics appointment. Of course they can manufacture a card with the submitted photo but has anyone heard of them doing this?
Old May 24th 2004, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

optimist is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EAD without biometrics appointment

hmmmmm.....no fingerprints? no NOA? how do u know your case number then? when did u send your EAD application? are you sure u don't have any NOA from MSC/NBC?

gabriel
Old May 24th 2004, 7:48 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by optimist
hmmmmm.....no fingerprints? no NOA? how do u know your case number then? when did u send your EAD application? are you sure u don't have any NOA from MSC/NBC?

gabriel
I am wondering the same!!!
Old May 24th 2004, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

The receipt number is printed on the back of the check. I went online and looked at the check and got a number from my online services. I sent the application on Feb. 28 and the check was encashed on March, 8. Yes I am very sure I didn't receive an NOA.

gabriel
Old May 24th 2004, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

hmmmmmm..never heard of smthg like this.. does it start with MSC04158....?

gabriel
Old May 24th 2004, 8:01 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lpdiver
The receipt number is printed on the back of the check. I went online and looked at the check and got a number from my online services. I sent the application on Feb. 28 and the check was encashed on March, 8. Yes I am very sure I didn't receive an NOA.

Hey there

This is very weird.. because in the NOA1 it clearly states "It is important that you schedule your appointment, if you do not or if you do not appear for your appointment, it could cause your application to be denied"
When you found out your NOA1's case number why didn't you ask here what was the number to schedule a fingerprinting appointment?, we would have helped you then!
How can they approve your application without having your index fingerprint?
Why don't you call NCSC (I-800-375-5283) and explain them your situation, I know we call it the miss-information line.. but they might be able to tell you what is going on!

Hyper's (going bananas!!)
Old May 24th 2004, 8:03 am

hmmmmmm..never heard of smthg like this.. does it start with MSC04158....?

gabriel

His wife is a K3 so it has to start with MSC.. Tony.. did you send the application to Chicago?
Old May 24th 2004, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

[u're right ,hyper...his timeline says it all..sorry....

gabriel
Old May 24th 2004, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

I DIDN"T receive an NOA #1. I did call the misinformation line they are the one's who stated that they will issue the card minus biometrics. They did do biometrics at POE. MAybe they are getting organized or something!!!

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey there

This is very weird.. because in the NOA1 it clearly states "It is important that you schedule your appointment, if you do not or if you do not appear for your appointment, it could cause your application to be denied"
When you found out your NOA1's case number why didn't you ask here what was the number to schedule a fingerprinting appointment?, we would have helped you then!
How can they approve your application without having your index fingerprint?
Why don't you call NCSC (I-800-375-5283) and explain them your situation, I know we call it the miss-information line.. but they might be able to tell you what is going on!

Hyper's (going bananas!!)

[u're right ,hyper...his timeline says it all..sorry....

gabriel

It is ok girl
His wife situation is so unusual.. I wonder what the heck is the answer to this mess!!
lp we are with you!!!
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

LP, I suggest that you just wait and see whether you actually do get the card in the mail or not within the next few days...Calling the USCIS hotline would just confuse things further, and they would probably tell you wrong anyway...If they did find a way to approve you without your biometrics, so be it! Even though I do wonder how they did that! The picture that you sent in can be scanned, as you said, but what about the index fingerprint?!

Anyway, this IS the USCIS that we are dealing with, so everything is possible, Ladies and Gentlemen...
Old May 24th 2004, 8:11 am

It is ok girl
His wife situation is so unusual.. I wonder what the heck is the answer to this mess!!
lp we are with you!!!
Umh...Gabriel is a GUY, Hyper...
Old May 24th 2004, 8:12 am

I DIDN"T receive an NOA #1. I did call the misinformation line they are the one's who stated that they will issue the card minus biometrics. They did do biometrics at POE. MAybe they are getting organized or something!!!
They did biometrics at POE to me too!.. This is very rare (to me)..
Argg I am dying for an answer!!!
BE Forum Addict

Yes I sent it to Chicago.

His wife is a K3 so it has to start with MSC.. Tony.. did you send the application to Chicago?

Wouldn't that be nice! Be sure to let us know the outcome! =)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.