Wikiposts

EAD pictures

Old Feb 10th 2004, 12:49 am
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EAD pictures

On the instructions for the EAD, they say to send 2 pictures of size 1 1/2 X 1 1/2 inches. The pictures you get done at the photographers are always 2X2. I asked the photographers about it, and he said the INS would resize it. Is that true?

What did you guys send? Just 2X2 pics?

Thanks for the help! =)

Carole
Old Feb 10th 2004, 1:38 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EAD pictures

Originally posted by JoshsCarole
On the instructions for the EAD, they say to send 2 pictures of size 1 1/2 X 1 1/2 inches. The pictures you get done at the photographers are always 2X2. I asked the photographers about it, and he said the INS would resize it. Is that true?

Thanks for the help! =)

Carole

How did he say they will resize them? The only way they can do that is to but them down. No we sent the prescribed size photos when applying for a benefit.

Rete
Old Feb 10th 2004, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

kariml is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the help! =)

Carole
We brought the photo specifications with us to the photographer's at Sears. I wouldn't depend on what a photographer says a local USCIS office will do - how does he know?
Old Feb 10th 2004, 2:55 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the help! =)

Carole
Hi:

It is true -- don't worry about it. In any case, on EAD's done at the districts or by on-line filing -- the CIS does the photo's. The only time you need submit photos is when you mail the application to a Service Center. [IOW, the instructions are a little dated].
Old Feb 10th 2004, 3:58 am
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

It is true -- don't worry about it. In any case, on EAD's done at the districts or by on-line filing -- the CIS does the photo's. The only time you need submit photos is when you mail the application to a Service Center. [IOW, the instructions are a little dated].
Thanks for your replies! =)

Mr. Folinsky, I'm a K3, so I'm mailing my application to a service center: MSC/NBC. Does that make any difference in my case?
Old Feb 10th 2004, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

Dant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud ofDant3 has much to be proud of

Go to any photo place in the country and they'll take a picture exactly the right size and keep taking it until you are satisfied. I was charged $7 for this. After sending them off with my EAD application I found that they did it all electronically here at the Los Angeles centre anyway and photos weren't actually needed.

James