Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Ead at MSC a crapshoot!

Wikiposts

Ead at MSC a crapshoot!

Old Aug 30th 2004, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

chiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant futurechiguedna has a brilliant future
Default Ead at MSC a crapshoot!

Over the past few months I have done paperwork for 2 ead petitions. One filed the first week of april 04. The person has since walked in to Boston and received interim ead, and has not had original petition approved yet. The second one was filed first week of july and received july 16, 04 and was approved august 26, 04. Go figure!
Old Aug 30th 2004, 8:20 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Ead at MSC a crapshoot!

Originally Posted by chiguedna
Over the past few months I have done paperwork for 2 ead petitions. One filed the first week of april 04. The person has since walked in to Boston and received interim ead, and has not had original petition approved yet. The second one was filed first week of july and received july 16, 04 and was approved august 26, 04. Go figure!
And they say they process applications in the order they are received..
Old Aug 30th 2004, 8:46 am
mstuckaNOSPAM

Default Re: Ead at MSC a crapshoot!

chiguedna <member25773@british_expats.com> wrote:
    > Over the past few months I have done paperwork for 2 ead petitions. One
    > filed the first week of april 04. The person has since walked in to Bos-
    > ton and received interim ead, and has not had original petition approved
    > yet. The second one was filed first week of july and received july 16,
    > 04 and was approved august 26, 04. Go figure!

I think there have been several examples of this lately in the forums; a
lot of June and July went through, apparently, but February to Aprilish
was held.

We're April 2. No word yet, other than interim EAD. I'd -love- to know
where our AP app is at. APs are supposedly getting processed from April 21
or some such, but ... same thing.

--
Mike Stucka / mstucka at math.luc.edu
This person runs on ethanol, an environmentally friendly alternative fuel.

Old Aug 30th 2004, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

When did you become Super Crunchy? I just noticed that. Do Spaniards add "super" to words like bien so it becomes super-bien? My wife does this and it always amuses me for some reason - it doesn't really seem like Spanish.

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
And they say they process applications in the order they are received..
Old Aug 30th 2004, 3:07 pm
Sharon

Yup, my receipt date for EAD and AP is March 30th and I've yet to hear
anything. Tried calling the info line to get a status inquiry done on
my cases and was told I can only call back when the USCIS website is
showing a processing date that is one month after mine, so it would
have to show APRIL 30th that they're processing. Unfortunately
Missouri hasn't moved at all for AP's in over a month.....

> We're April 2. No word yet, other than interim EAD. I'd -love- to know
    > where our AP app is at. APs are supposedly getting processed from April 21
    > or some such, but ... same thing.

Old Aug 30th 2004, 3:33 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by utopiacowboy
When did you become Super Crunchy? I just noticed that. Do Spaniards add "super" to words like bien so it becomes super-bien? My wife does this and it always amuses me for some reason - it doesn't really seem like Spanish.
I would think there is as much a difference between Spanish and American Spanish as there is between English and American English but probably not as much as there is between French and Canadian French.

Back to track, just got my EAD after 70 days and that got me my Learners Driving Permit.
Old Aug 30th 2004, 3:53 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by utopiacowboy

I sent you a PM

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Aug 30th 2004 at 3:59 pm.
Old Aug 30th 2004, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by Boiler
I would think there is as much a difference between Spanish and American Spanish as there is between English and American English but probably not as much as there is between French and Canadian French.

Back to track, just got my EAD after 70 days and that got me my Learners Driving Permit.

70 days? Darn that is quick!!, Congratulations!!