Wikiposts

EAD information

Old May 8th 2004, 3:16 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EAD information

I'm not really sure of the reason behind this exercise but here goes.......

On my husband's K3 visa and I-94:

1. The only place the A# appears is handwritten on the back of the I-94.
2. The FIN_________ appears below his photo and below and to the left of "annotation" on the visa.
3. The FIN_________ also appears on the I-94 below "I-94 Departure Record" and above "Family Name" to the left of the "Class Until" stamp.
4. His FIN# is not the same as his A# or his MSC#.
5. No PET# appears on either document.
6. The petition receipt (MSC#) does not appear anywhere on either document.

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
sequoia,

Thanks for the additional information. This is indeed very interesting. It seems clear that POE officers as well as consular officers handle some of the details differently.

Leslie explained the FINS# in 1 of her posts. I have checked my wife's passport and I can now confirm that neither that number, nor the petition receipt number, nor the A# was put on either the visa by the consular officer or in the passport or on the I-94 by the POE officer.

Regards, JEff