Reload this Page >

EAD fingerprints and picture

Wikiposts

EAD fingerprints and picture

Old Mar 23rd 2004, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

fathermike is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EAD fingerprints and picture

I am scheduled to have my fingerprints and photograph taken at the Tampa Application Support Center on Wednesday afternoon (24 March 04). This is necessary to complete my application for an EAD as a pending I-485.

I just wondered what to expect when I turn up at the Tampa Support Center?

I am also interested in hearing from anyone else who has obtained a green card as a religious worker. I applied for the Green Card as a religious worker using form I-360 in February 2002. This was approved in November 2003. My wife and I applied for AOS with I-485 in December 2003. All of this is being handled by Tampa office of BCIS and the Texas Service, we are citizens of the UK.

Father Mike.
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 4:02 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EAD fingerprints and picture

Originally posted by fathermike
I am scheduled to have my fingerprints and photograph taken at the Tampa Application Support Center on Wednesday afternoon (24 March 04). This is necessary to complete my application for an EAD as a pending I-485.
I just wondered what to expect when I turn up at the Tampa Support Center?
I am also interested in hearing from anyone else who has obtained a green card as a religious worker. I applied for the Green Card as a religious worker using form I-360 in February 2002. This was approved in November 2003. My wife and I applied for AOS with I-485 in December 2003. All of this is being handled by Tampa office of BCIS and the Texas Service, we are citizens of the UK.

Father Mike.
Piece of cake there..and nice efficient people...is just off I-75
look like a shopfront..will just scan your hand and all fingers on a scanner (no ink) in and out in 10-15 mins... No info about the RW status ..but I did not break the windows..a long wait for interview at Tampa for AOS..
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by ray6
look like a shopfront..will just scan your hand and all fingers on a scanner (no ink) in and out in 10-15 mins... No info about the RW status ..but I did not break the windows..a long wait for interview at Tampa for AOS..
Thanks for the info ray6. Have you completed AOS through Tampa? What is your timeline?

Thanks,

Father Mike
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 7:23 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info ray6. Have you completed AOS through Tampa? What is your timeline?
Thanks,
Father Mike
Yes!! but to far back to be of any interest now. post 911 have changed things entirely..

you understood the window bit??? confused many!!
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Yes!! but to far back to be of any interest now. post 911 have changed things entirely..

you understood the window bit??? confused many!!
I assume you mean that you were not on US19 and Drew with your catapult a week or two ago!

That was a catholic shrine, I work for the opposition the episcopal chuch, I was c of e before that.

father Mike
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 7:42 am
Ray

I assume you mean that you were not on US19 and Drew with your catapult a week or two ago!
That was a catholic shrine, I work for the opposition the episcopal chuch, I was c of e before that.

father Mike
Good man ..I though you would get it.. I'm about 10/15 miles up the road in Hudson..
Old Mar 24th 2004, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

I'm just back from the office and it was just as easy as you said ray6.

Just a pain driving from Clearwater to the other side of Tampa. Now I'll just wait for the EAD to come in the mail.

Father Mike
Old Mar 24th 2004, 9:34 am
Ray

I'm just back from the office and it was just as easy as you said ray6.Just a pain driving from Clearwater to the other side of Tampa. Now I'll just wait for the EAD to come in the mail.
Father Mike
So they took a pic at the same time for the EAD as well..thats changed... in my day you had to go to the Tampa office separately to do the EAD..seems a better way..