EAD and Atlanta?

Old May 18th 2006, 4:51 am
Gin
Forum Regular

Gin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really nice
Default EAD and Atlanta?

Finally received notice that the EAD has been approved and ordered. Anyone else just recently received their EAD? How long baring going thru the postal service does it take for them to go out and be received.

I never received Hubby's I-130 approval nor was his case status updated that it was returned. Must be still in the dead letter file or something. The first notice concerning the EAD was never delivered either. From now on using a third party to also receive information even though it looks like another $200 to get another copy of the I-130 approval letter so we can do his AOS in Atlanta. We did receive the EAD biometric appointment letter though and a follow up letter where I had messed up on his EAD application form and had to send in a copy of his passport etc. So I am keeping my fingers crossed it makes it. Yes, I called and confirmed the address on both the I-130 and the EAD and even spoke to an Immigration agent to make doubly sure it was correct in their files.

On a side note concerning his AOS and the comment made by the lady at the Consulate in Montreal stating to make sure we do his AOS here in the States since he was/is here on the K3 due to the type of 601 waiver. (His 601 waiver was approved in Canada by the the DHS up there.) Is the situation now being commented on by Folinsky the reason why she made that statement? Just a thought. I just finished finals so my mind is still garbage so I may have misintrepreted.
Old May 18th 2006, 1:54 pm
Gin
Forum Regular

Gin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really nice
Default Re: EAD and Atlanta?

Originally Posted by Gin
Finally received notice that the EAD has been approved and ordered. Anyone else just recently received their EAD? How long baring going thru the postal service does it take for them to go out and be received.

I never received Hubby's I-130 approval nor was his case status updated that it was returned. Must be still in the dead letter file or something. The first notice concerning the EAD was never delivered either. From now on using a third party to also receive information even though it looks like another $200 to get another copy of the I-130 approval letter so we can do his AOS in Atlanta. We did receive the EAD biometric appointment letter though and a follow up letter where I had messed up on his EAD application form and had to send in a copy of his passport etc. So I am keeping my fingers crossed it makes it. Yes, I called and confirmed the address on both the I-130 and the EAD and even spoke to an Immigration agent to make doubly sure it was correct in their files.

On a side note concerning his AOS and the comment made by the lady at the Consulate in Montreal stating to make sure we do his AOS here in the States since he was/is here on the K3 due to the type of 601 waiver. (His 601 waiver was approved in Canada by the the DHS up there.) Is the situation now being commented on by Folinsky the reason why she made that statement? Just a thought. I just finished finals so my mind is still garbage so I may have misintrepreted.
I apologize its Folinskyinla.
Old May 18th 2006, 6:30 pm
Eric S.

Default Re: EAD and Atlanta?

Actually, you were right the first time. He is: Mister Folinsky in L.A.

- Eric S.

"Gin" <member15879@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected] m...
    > I apologize its Folinskyinla.
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Sep 24th 2006, 6:10 pm
Gin
Forum Regular

Default Re: EAD and Atlanta update

We finally received the EAD and took the information required to the Social Security office. They made copies and sent them to Homeland Security, that was june 9th. We haven't received any word from them since. We did return to the social security office the end of August but they have not received word back from Homeland Security at that time. We are heading back again next week to the local social security office.

The I-130 approval never apeared even though they claim it was sent back in December of last year. I forgot the name or number of the form to get another copy. Anyone knows off the top of their head would be helpful.