Wikiposts

EAD approvals???

Old Dec 31st 2003, 11:31 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EAD approvals???

Originally posted by lizzie1977
Hi everyone,

My husband is K3. The 1st NOA for the EAD is Sept 2, 2003 and almost 4 months and still waiting. Really frustratinggg. The USCIS web site says 30-90 days while the NOA said 60-180days. After the 90 days we went to our office and they told us that they cant give us a interim EAD because the K3 deal with another service center and have nothing to do with them.

So means we have no other option than to wait and wait. Even the I-130 havent being approved even after almost a year of a RFE.

Happy New Year to everyone!!

regards,

Lizzie1977

Ah but it does Lizzie-other K3ers have done this at other local centers. The application form itself says (paraphrased) after 90 days you have the right to file for an interim EAD if your properly filed application has not been processed, the validity of the interim is not to exceed 240 days.
Old Dec 31st 2003, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Steffi
Pimpbot, what center are you going through? Wow, all these people with NOA's on October 23rd. By the way, my biometric's was November 29th (couldn't get an appointment for like a month!). Oh wait...you're from Arizona, so you went through Cali?
I dont think so. I'm waiting on Missouri I believe. I thought they all went there now? My number starts MSC**********
Old Jan 1st 2004, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

EricL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MarDae
Here's the address for the site that has district office processing dates as of December 15. I don't know if all of the ditrict offices have their EAD dates on but the Philly office has it listed. Hope this helps.

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...ocesstimes.jsp

MarDae
It has Missouri listed and is showing them as processing cases on October 15, 2003 as of December 15. My wife's NOA date is from October 23, 2003. Maybe her's will get approved within the next week or two.

Thanks for the link.
Old Jan 1st 2004, 8:32 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by EricL
It has Missouri listed and is showing them as processing cases on October 15, 2003 as of December 15. My wife's NOA date is from October 23, 2003. Maybe her's will get approved within the next week or two.

Thanks for the link.

Eric,
That is NOT the date to go by-MSC/NBC is not in Kansas City. That's district office NOT NBC. Sorry guy, you're still in with the rest of us from the little thread list we have that are waiting from September onwards. Last posted date on NBC was dated 19 December and shows August 12, 2003 as the current processing date. It's a regression over the last month.
Old Jan 1st 2004, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

EricL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by cindyabs
Eric,
That is NOT the date to go by-MSC/NBC is not in Kansas City. That's district office NOT NBC. Sorry guy, you're still in with the rest of us from the little thread list we have that are waiting from September onwards. Last posted date on NBC was dated 19 December and shows August 12, 2003 as the current processing date. It's a regression over the last month.
How can that be??? I've seen some on this board that have a 1st NOA date in September and they received their 2nd NOA already. Do they have more than one service center that takes the I-765 application?

Last edited by EricL; Jan 1st 2004 at 1:21 pm.
Old Jan 1st 2004, 3:11 pm
Sursum corda

Originally posted by EricL
How can that be??? I've seen some on this board that have a 1st NOA date in September and they received their 2nd NOA already. Do they have more than one service center that takes the I-765 application?

Some have but if you note the New K3 EAD thread, we have one person waiting from a 2 Sept NOA, another from 30 Sept, another from 6 Oct and myself from the 7th of Oct. Last I knew none of these folks had gotten their EAD yet. It seems that in the early part of December they (NBC) were going right along, then on the 9th they posted a processing date for April and then on the 19th they posted August as a date. From what I've read on other threads IMHO, it seems that they have been helping out TSC by doing some of their stuff, so it seems to have put a temporary halt on forward progress of our K3 765s. Just a guess but...........
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 5:41 am
Cdnchick

I think those dates are a little "off". My NOA for my EAD is Oct 14 - my
online status is still the same and the file hasn't been transferred to the
Houston office yet. My NOA says 80 days, the online status says 30-90
days. So, I guess I'll be hanging out at the BCIS office on the 15th of
Jan!

"EricL" <member12870@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> Originally posted by MarDae
>
> > Here's the address for the site that has district office processing
> > dates as of December 15. I don't know if all of the ditrict offices
> > have their EAD dates on but the Philly office has it listed. Hope
> > this helps.
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > ]https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...iceprocesstim-
> > es.jsp[/url]
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > MarDae
>
> It has Missouri listed and is showing them as processing cases on
> October 15, 2003 as of December 15. My wife's NOA date is from October
> 23, 2003. Maybe her's will get approved within the next week or two.
>
>
>
> Thanks for the link.
>
>
> --
> Posted via http://britishexpats.com