Wikiposts

EAD approvals???

Old Dec 30th 2003, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

EricL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EAD approvals???

Anyone get approved recently? Just wondering what date they are working on. My wife's NOA date is October 23rd. I imagine we still have another 3-5 weeks. I hope I'm wrong though.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 11:08 am

maximus76 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: EAD approvals???

Originally posted by EricL
Anyone get approved recently? Just wondering what date they are working on. My wife's NOA date is October 23rd. I imagine we still have another 3-5 weeks. I hope I'm wrong though.
My NOA is from October 29 (from online status), though when I went to USCIS office for interim EAD (which they didn't give me anyway) they said that I have to fill the application for interim EAD after 90 days from october 17 (because that day is on the paper receipt), which means january 17, and the lady gave me the application for that.
so you may want to stop there and get the application as well, cause your 90 day period is close too.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks. We will definitely go fill out the application if we don't hear anything at the 90 days point.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 2:06 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. We will definitely go fill out the application if we don't hear anything at the 90 days point.

Is your wife a K3er Eric?
Old Dec 30th 2003, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by cindyabs
Is your wife a K3er Eric?
Yes, she is. We flew in together (from India) on October 8th. We're anxiously awaiting her EAD approval so that she can start working too.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

Yes, she is. We flew in together (from India) on October 8th. We're anxiously awaiting her EAD approval so that she can start working too.
I have an EAD with Vermont at the moment, receipt date October 30th... I am fully expecting to go in after 90 to baltimore to get it as it still just says they have received it.. it hasnt even been passed to Baltimore yet
Old Dec 31st 2003, 12:16 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Will add your name to the K3 EAD list then if that's ok. That kind of has us all together so you can see dates.
Old Dec 31st 2003, 3:54 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

My NOA date for the EAD is also October 23rd! I sent mine through Atlanta, but I believe they forwarded it to Missouri because I just received an RFE last friday (26th) with the sender address from Missouri. Oh, I'm a K1 though. So since I just received my RFE I believe that I should get my EAD back before all too long. If not I'm walking to the Atlanta office on January 23rd to request it, because that'll be 90 days.
Old Dec 31st 2003, 4:47 am
BE Enthusiast

MarDae will become famous soon enough

Here's the address for the site that has district office processing dates as of December 15. I don't know if all of the ditrict offices have their EAD dates on but the Philly office has it listed. Hope this helps.

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...ocesstimes.jsp

MarDae
Old Dec 31st 2003, 5:12 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

I know this is a bit OT from the original topic, but MarDae: I thought your husband-to-be was going to arrive yesterday? I read in your timeline he will arrive January 4th instead now...how come it changed?
Old Dec 31st 2003, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

MarDae will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Steffi
I know this is a bit OT from the original topic, but MarDae: I thought your husband-to-be was going to arrive yesterday? I read in your timeline he will arrive January 4th instead now...how come it changed?

He was supposed to arrive yesterday...remember the anguish of only a weeks notice. Well I finally got over that and was really excited to see him...then Monday morning on my way to work he called me.... He had moved his flight to Sunday!!! After giving me very little notice of his arrival the day before he was supposed to come in he told me I wouldn't be seeing him the next day. It was quite a blow again. Thankfully he is coming in this Sunday. Not too long to wait but no New Years together. I guess I can't say anything since I didn't take his initial arrival date so well...but once I got used to the idea of seeing him so soon I was elated. So now, his new arrival date is Sunday the 4th.

PS. He changed his flight because he got sick...strep throat and a nasty stomach bug! I can't fault him for not wanting to travel that ill. Luckily he's been on antibiotics for a few days and is feeling much better.

Thanks for asking Steffi. I didn't want to post this initially because I was afraid of getting lambasted after my initial post about his arrival plans. But it does feel good to get off my chest. I was wondering if anyone would notice the change in my time line. It was wierd though having everyone ask me at work if I was excited to be seeing him tomorrow and then having to tell them he wouldn't be coming in until Sunday. Hopefully the week will go really quickly!!!!

MarDae
Old Dec 31st 2003, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

I'm waiting on a K1 EAD with NOA of 23rd of october and I had my biometrics on the 8th of november.
Old Dec 31st 2003, 6:33 am
K1 via London

Originally posted by MarDae
Thanks for asking Steffi. I didn't want to post this initially because I was afraid of getting lambasted after my initial post about his arrival plans. But it does feel good to get off my chest. I was wondering if anyone would notice the change in my time line. It was wierd though having everyone ask me at work if I was excited to be seeing him tomorrow and then having to tell them he wouldn't be coming in until Sunday. Hopefully the week will go really quickly!!!!
Man, double bummer that he won't come afterall! First you're half excited, half shocked that he's coming so early so then you had to adjust to that thought....then when you're excited for the day to come it gets pushed back. Well at least it's not by much. You know that day will be here before you know it.

Pimpbot, what center are you going through? Wow, all these people with NOA's on October 23rd. By the way, my biometric's was November 29th (couldn't get an appointment for like a month!). Oh wait...you're from Arizona, so you went through Cali?
Old Dec 31st 2003, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

lizzie1977 is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,

My husband is K3. The 1st NOA for the EAD is Sept 2, 2003 and almost 4 months and still waiting. Really frustratinggg. The USCIS web site says 30-90 days while the NOA said 60-180days. After the 90 days we went to our office and they told us that they cant give us a interim EAD because the K3 deal with another service center and have nothing to do with them.

So means we have no other option than to wait and wait. Even the I-130 havent being approved even after almost a year of a RFE.

Happy New Year to everyone!!

regards,

Lizzie1977
Old Dec 31st 2003, 8:40 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he gets better soon Mardae. There is a nasty flu big going round Europe. I had Novo Virus a while back and it wasn't pleasant.

At least you'll have extra cleaning time, manicure and hair do time now.

Good luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.