Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Dumb question about dave hollis site

Wikiposts

Dumb question about dave hollis site

Old Oct 22nd 2003, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dumb question about dave hollis site

So, I wanted to post Scott and mine's timeline on the Dave Hollis site, so I went there, and I regsitered, blah blah..so when I log in, I get this weird page that has "Drupal" at the top, lots of posts about computer stuff all down the right hand side of the page, and at the top it has links to "Home" "Submit" "Edit User Info". The middle of the page is just blank, white space. When I click on "Home" it tells me I don't have access to this site (same thing for "Submit"). So where/how do I post our info?? Am I just blind and can't find the correct link??

Thanks,
Jamie
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 5:11 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dumb question about dave hollis site

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
So, I wanted to post Scott and mine's timeline on the Dave Hollis site, so I went there, and I regsitered, blah blah..so when I log in, I get this weird page that has "Drupal" at the top, lots of posts about computer stuff all down the right hand side of the page, and at the top it has links to "Home" "Submit" "Edit User Info". The middle of the page is just blank, white space. When I click on "Home" it tells me I don't have access to this site (same thing for "Submit"). So where/how do I post our info?? Am I just blind and can't find the correct link??

Thanks,
Jamie
Hi Jamie

The first time I posted to Dave Hollis, mine got messed up somehow too. I had to create another entry with a new email address in order to continue making updates. The new entry I made works just fine, but the old one still gives me error messages. I hate having 2 entries there, but at least one of them works.

I just looked at the site, and clicked on home. It just looks like that's the home page of his site, and it doesn't concern the K1 part. Go to http://www.davehollis.com/k1/list.php and at the very bottom, there is a place to click on Add/Update Entry. That's the place you want to be :-)

Good Luck!
Rene