Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

DS 230 NVC NEED EXTRA INFO

Wikiposts

DS 230 NVC NEED EXTRA INFO

Old Jul 15th 2008, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Location: Nottinghamshire UK > Florida > UK 10days >Ireland > BACK IN NOTTINGHAMSHIRE UK
pcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nice
Default DS 230 NVC NEED EXTRA INFO

Hi it's me again.

Our daughter has received a letter from NVC asking for her birth and marriage certificate for my husbands application, not for mine. They said it was missing. The thing is they never ask for it on any of the DS230 information. We sent everything they had requested. It might just be they need the extra information, but it's just when they say it's missing. As if we have forgotten to put it in.

Has this happened to anyone else.

I know when we sent our I 130 in they wanted more info for her dad than for me.
Thank you for any info you might have.

Chris
Old Jul 15th 2008, 7:40 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DS 230 NVC NEED EXTRA INFO

Originally Posted by pcmaccallum
Hi it's me again.

Our daughter has received a letter from NVC asking for her birth and marriage certificate for my husbands application, not for mine. They said it was missing. The thing is they never ask for it on any of the DS230 information. We sent everything they had requested. It might just be they need the extra information, but it's just when they say it's missing. As if we have forgotten to put it in.

Has this happened to anyone else.

I know when we sent our I 130 in they wanted more info for her dad than for me.
Thank you for any info you might have.

Chris
It's quite common for USCIS to ask for additional information. And it's also quite common for the wording on their letters to be odd. Just go ahead and send them what they're looking for...at least it means someone is working on your case.

Rene
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Location: Nottinghamshire UK > Florida > UK 10days >Ireland > BACK IN NOTTINGHAMSHIRE UK
pcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nice
Default Re: DS 230 NVC NEED EXTRA INFO

Originally Posted by Noorah101
It's quite common for USCIS to ask for additional information. And it's also quite common for the wording on their letters to be odd. Just go ahead and send them what they're looking for...at least it means someone is working on your case.

Rene
Hi thank you.

Yes thats what we said. At least we know they received our information.

Chris