Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Downloading the Packet 3 forms

Wikiposts

Downloading the Packet 3 forms

Old Dec 13th 2003, 7:59 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Downloading the Packet 3 forms

Originally posted by whistlestop01
I thought the NVC just did a background check and then forward the documents to the London Embassy. The Embassy then forwards the packet 3 forms??? Am I totally wrong?? that link is for Immediate relatives not fiance so i am now totally confused.
CB was talking about the K3 Spousal Visa Whistle which is a different process.

Now get on with your forms.
Old Dec 13th 2003, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by sibsie
CB was talking about the K3 Spousal Visa Whistle which is a different process.

Now get on with your forms.
I was getting seriously worried for a bit then as i thought it would take even longer than i was thinking. OH WELL BACK TO FILLING OUT THE FORMS .......

thanks u guys!!!
Old Dec 13th 2003, 8:01 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sibsie
I'm not sure CB. That's for Immigrant visas and the K's are non immigrant but then it says for Spouse of USC.
Hi:

They allow it if the CITIZEN petitioner lives in the UK and the I-130 is being done through the DHS office in the embassy.

Again, this page has the look of a prior page edited to fit changes in procedures -- so it is necesary to read the entire page.
Old Dec 13th 2003, 8:06 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Again, this page has the look of a prior page edited to fit changes in procedures -- so it is necesary to read the entire page.
I had a look through again and it does make sense if you click where you're meant to click.

I had a teacher who always told me RTFQ. Read the **** question. I should have applied the same principle to websites.