Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Don't wanna steal his thunder, but....:)

Wikiposts

Don't wanna steal his thunder, but....:)

Old Jan 6th 2004, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice
Default Re: Don't wanna steal his thunder, but....:)

Huge Congrats to you =)

I remember my day in London like it was only yesterday, and it was 5 months ago now... the time will fly when you are together.. enjoy every second of it =)
Old Jan 6th 2004, 3:46 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Congratulations!!! When is he coming?
Old Jan 6th 2004, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Congrats!
Old Jan 6th 2004, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Nicola76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you both!

Nicola

Timeline TSC

NOA1 January 15th 2003
NOA2 June 19th 2003 (Online Status)
NOA2 Letter received June 23rd 2003
NVC Letter recieved July 2nd 2003 (dated 30th June)
Packet 3 received July 10th 2003
Returned IV-15 July 21st 2003 (Delayed due to being in the USA when it arrived)
Interview date received July 25th 2003
Interview date September 2nd 2003
Got the Visa!!!
Moved to the USA September 5th 2003

Got married November 1st

Adjustment of Status - Atlanta
Applied for SSN in married name November 21st 2003
AOS & EAD sent November 22nd 2003
Received at Atlanta office November 25th 2003 (UPS online)
SSN arrived November 28th 2003
Driving Test December 11th 2003
AOS & EAD NOA received dated December 17th 2003
Appointment for Biometrics January 24th 2004
Old Jan 6th 2004, 4:17 am
Whimsical in the brainpan

Elenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of light

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Old Jan 6th 2004, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

mrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!

Ok, I made it home, intact, and without losing my passport or tearing open the big brown envelope! I've spent two days lugging a complete filing system around London, and although it's about the size of a normal briefcase it weighs eighteen pounds, and my arm is now stretched alarmingly. Still, only a matter of weeks now 'til I'll be walking down the aisle, dragging my right hand behind me. Fortunately it's not too noticable, as the weight of my overnight bag has compensated by shifting my left shoulder down by several inches.

*sigh*

Ladies, Gentlemen, friends and fellows, thank you so much for all your good thoughts. I'll be writing a full and comprehensive report for you soon, but right now I'm absolutely shattered and in need of tea and and a bath. Oh, and many many hours of happy phonecalls with my wondrous girl, whom I love beyond words...

Best wishes to all,

Mr Pink
~and SecretGarden
~~Congratulations and welcome to America

Oh, and one final thought.... For anyone who has had cause to use the bathrooms at Dr. Phelan's office..... He's a hobbit isn't he?
Old Jan 6th 2004, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Hi all!
Mr. Pink had success at London today and is sitting in a pub right now having a well deserved beer, then to hop the train back home and write up his experiences for you all to share.........

Feeling very happy and very relieved. 222 days from start to finish...........

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (the proud owner of a new K1 Visa!)

P.S. for all of you who read Leslie's Good luck thread, the Patriotic underwear played a large part in setting the mood at the medical.......*lol*! But I'll let HIM tell you about that....
Yeah, Yeah, Congrats to you both ! Happy day

Angela
Old Jan 6th 2004, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Mr. Pink and Secretgarden!

Elaine
Old Jan 6th 2004, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all!
Mr. Pink had success at London today and is sitting in a pub right now having a well deserved beer, then to hop the train back home and write up his experiences for you all to share.........

~SecretGarden

P.S. for all of you who read Leslie's Good luck thread, the Patriotic underwear played a large part in setting the mood at the medical.......*lol*! But I'll let HIM tell you about that....

WOO HOOO!!!!

Congratulations!!
Old Jan 6th 2004, 5:44 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Dekka's Angel
WOO HOOO!!!!

Congratulations!!

Sorry so late!!!!!!!! I have been so busy all day at work. This is the one damn day I need NO CLIENTS!!

SG & MrP-

Well Done!! Brilliant!! Congratulations and...........................

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:

You finally got the visa!!!! Yeah!!!!! Us tooooooooo!!!!!!

Yippee yippee yippee!!!!!

Happy happy joy joy joy!!
Old Jan 6th 2004, 5:53 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant!! :-) Many congratulations!! :-)
Old Jan 6th 2004, 6:00 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Jolly well done Mr Pink

And a ton of thanks and hugs for your help the other night and the song recs. I managed to download Sarah Mc.

Can I be bridesmaid? Pwease? Oh go on. You know you want me to be one.
Old Jan 6th 2004, 6:11 am
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mrpink
Oh, and one final thought.... For anyone who has had cause to use the bathrooms at Dr. Phelan's office..... He's a hobbit isn't he?
Yes, my thoughts exactly!! CONGRATULATIONS!! to both of you, can't wait to read the full report. I remember my London experience as awesome but soooooooo tense until they actually handed me the visa.

Well done again!

Debbie
Old Jan 6th 2004, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulatios
Old Jan 6th 2004, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

Dorceia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all!

~SecretGarden

Fantastic News!! Congratulations!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.