Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Does the Petitioner (I-130) have to notify of a change of address?

Wikiposts

Does the Petitioner (I-130) have to notify of a change of address?

Old Sep 6th 2006, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

toastytoast33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Does the Petitioner (I-130) have to notify of a change of address?

Does the Petitioner (I-130) have to notify of a change of address after the petition has been approved? If so, what form should they use?

Thanks
Old Sep 6th 2006, 8:59 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does the Petitioner (I-130) have to notify of a change of address?

Originally Posted by toastytoast33
Does the Petitioner (I-130) have to notify of a change of address after the petition has been approved? If so, what form should they use?

Thanks
What stage are you at now? If just after the I-130 approval stage, I think the only thing you can do is write a letter stating your change of address, and send it to the service center that's processing your I-130. If it's gone on to NVC, probably write them a letter as well.

There is an I-865 for sponsor change of address....but that's only if you've already turned in the I-864.

Rene
Old Sep 6th 2006, 9:02 am
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toastytoast33

Thanks

I-865

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-865.htm
Old Sep 6th 2006, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

toastytoast33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
What stage are you at now? If just after the I-130 approval stage, I think the only thing you can do is write a letter stating your change of address, and send it to the service center that's processing your I-130. If it's gone on to NVC, probably write them a letter as well.

There is an I-865 for sponsor change of address....but that's only if you've already turned in the I-864.

Rene
Will write to the NVC. Thanks