Wikiposts

do we have an update on Said?

Old Feb 22nd 2004, 1:11 pm
James Mars

Default do we have an update on Said?

Whats the latest sighting on Said?

Old Feb 22nd 2004, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice
Default Re: do we have an update on Said?

Originally posted by James Mars
Not sure but Dave Wilkerson is back
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

lulusmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Said Sightings....

HA!

I do not know where he is.
I am giving up caring where he is.

He did call me, crying, saying that he had made a big mistake. I told him there was nothing else I could do for him. I said I tried to get you home and you snuck out without saying goobye to any of us.....You're on your own now, you made your own choices.

That's all I know.

~k
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 2:30 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Good girl.

Originally posted by lulusmom
Said Sightings....

HA!

He did call me, crying, saying that he had made a big mistake. I told him there was nothing else I could do for him. I said I tried to get you home and you snuck out without saying goobye to any of us.....You're on your own now, you made your own choices.

That's all I know.

~k
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

stephon113 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lu'lu'smom,
Yah.....you did a good job.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 2:59 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Said Sightings....

HA!

That's all I know.

~k
Commendations for sticking to your guns, Kristine. All the best to you, and I love your new avatar!!!!!!!!

Kate. xxxx
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 4:01 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

I think I got to about page 12 on the other thread...and even getting through those 12 pages probably took me 3 days, haha. I didn't get past that and also didn't get a chance to reply to it, but I just wanted to add to everyone else that I am truely sorry to hear what has happened to you. It is such a complete shocker and no one should have to go through something like that. It's even more so of a shocker when you "know" someone before it happens.
As far as I've followed the other thread you seem to have notified the police, which I think was very wise of you. You just never know what may happen. It may seem silly to do, but you simply don't know,so it's better to be safe than sorry. Of course changing the locks was a good idea as well. I guess if he tried to call you to tell you he's sorry about what he did he may try to sneak back into your life. You definitely don't need a man like that!!!
Again, I am so sorry you had to go through something like that, especially after all the trouble of getting him over here in the first place. Please do keep us posted, and best of luck to you from here on out.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 4:22 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

~k
Kristine,

Amazing he'd want you to help him or take him back. I'm glad you told him he's on his own. He's "made his bed," now he's gotta sleep in it!

Btw, I love your new name and Avatar!

Juliet
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 4:48 am
Mtravelkay

jcapulet wrote:
    > Originally posted by lulusmom
    >
    >>He did call me, crying,
    >
    > saying that he had made a big mistake. I told him there was nothing
    > else I could do for him. I said I tried to get you home and you snuck
    > out without saying goobye to any of us.....You're on your own now, you
    > made your own choices.
    >
    >>~k
    >
    >
    > Kristine,
    >
    > Amazing he'd want you
    > to help him or take him back. I'm glad you told him he's on his own.
    > He's "made his bed," now he's gotta sleep in it!
    >

To be safe, I think the best solution would be that if he is now
willing, she can give him the ticket home. It would be better for her if
he was on another continent.

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:02 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mtravelkay
To be safe, I think the best solution would be that if he is now
willing, she can give him the ticket home. It would be better for her if
he was on another continent.
Didn't the ticket already expire though?
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:12 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Said Sightings....

HA!

That's all I know.

~k
I'm curious Kristine, did he call you before or after he was served with the papers for the restraining order?
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:13 am
WTF?

Originally posted by jcapulet
Kristine,

Amazing he'd want you to help him or take him back. I'm glad you told him he's on his own. He's "made his bed," now he's gotta sleep in it!

Btw, I love your new name and Avatar!

Juliet

Not amazing at all, Juliet. Very typical behavior.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:13 am
K1 via London

Originally posted by Leslie66
I'm curious Kristine, did he call you before or after he was served with the papers for the restraining order?
Oh, were those given to him? Like I said, I lost track on that other thread...it got too long to read through.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:15 am
WTF?

Originally posted by Steffi
Oh, were those given to him? Like I said, I lost track on that other thread...it got too long to read through.
She filed, I don't know if he's been served yet though.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:16 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
Not amazing at all, Juliet. Very typical behavior.
Absolutely textbook. "It will never happen again" is the key phrase.......... This is why I said, "don't trust ANYTHING he says" no matter how sincere he sounds.

~SG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.