Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

do aos everywhere require complete vaccination record?

Wikiposts

do aos everywhere require complete vaccination record?

Old May 10th 2002, 6:20 am
Nonoa

Default do aos everywhere require complete vaccination record?

hi group, a friend in baltimore just told me she didnt need vaccination record to
pass the aos interview. she came here on k1. but as far as i know, it's a must. so
what's wrong? and how many shots to complete the vaccination? thank you very much!

Old May 10th 2002, 6:20 am
Andy Platt

Default Re: do aos everywhere require complete vaccination record?

If the doctor signs off on your vaccination status at the K-1 medical, for most
offices you're done. For some offices they'll need the vaccination supplement. How
many shots to complete vaccination depends on what vaccinations you need!!!

Andy.

--
I'm not really here - it's just your warped imagination. "nonoa" <[email protected]>
wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hi group, a friend in baltimore just told me she didnt need vaccination record to
    > pass the aos interview. she came here on k1. but as far as i know, it's a must. so
    > what's wrong? and how many shots to complete the vaccination? thank you very much!

Old May 10th 2002, 10:20 am
Nonoa

according to this girl from baltimore, she didnt take any vaccination shots while she
got the k1 visa in china. and she didnt take any shots to complete aos either. so i m
still wondering. is baltimore office really so nice?

"Andy Platt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > If the doctor signs off on your vaccination status at the K-1 medical, for most
    > offices you're done. For some offices they'll need the vaccination supplement. How
    > many shots to complete vaccination depends on what vaccinations you need!!!
    >
    > Andy.
    >
    > --
    > I'm not really here - it's just your warped imagination. "nonoa" <[email protected]>
    > wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > hi group, a friend in baltimore just told me she didnt need vaccination record
    > > to pass the aos interview. she came here on k1. but as far as i know, it's a
    > > must. so what's wrong? and how many shots to complete the vaccination? thank you
    > > very much!

Old May 11th 2002, 1:20 am

"nonoa" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > according to this girl from baltimore, she didnt take any vaccination shots while
    > she got the k1 visa in china. and she didnt take any shots to complete aos either.
    > so i m still wondering. is baltimore office really so nice?

You didn't say when your friend did this, so you might find that things have changed.
I did not need to present I-693S (the vaccination supplement) at my AOS interview
(Dallas), though I did have a not-very-official-looking letter from my doctor stating
the vaccinations done post-K1 interview. Now the Dallas office has changed policy and
I understand you must present the vaccination supplement (I don't know if you must
present it only if you did not have all the vaccination evidence at K1 evidence, or
if you need it every time)/ But this is a definite change that at the Dallas office
that occured real soon after our AOS, so you generally need to be careful of relying
on experiences that are even a few months/weeks old.

> "Andy Platt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > > If the doctor signs off on your vaccination status at the K-1 medical,
for
    > > most offices you're done. For some offices they'll need the vaccination
    > > supplement. How many shots to complete vaccination depends on what vaccinations
    > > you need!!!
    > >
    > > Andy.
    > >
    > > --
    > > I'm not really here - it's just your warped imagination. "nonoa"
    > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > hi group, a friend in baltimore just told me she didnt need vaccination record
    > > > to pass the aos interview. she came here on k1. but as far as i know, it's a
    > > > must. so what's wrong? and how many shots to complete the vaccination? thank
    > > > you very much!