Wikiposts

Divorce and CGC

Old Nov 8th 2005, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

bionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Divorce and CGC

Originally Posted by FraudVictim
Folks,
It's me again. I am married to this "alien" woman who is still
in the conditional status of her green card. After I found out about
her drug addition, promiscuity and rotten lifestyle, I filed for a
divorce. Then, fearing that she may get deported, she went to the
court and filed order for protection (OFP) in order to get her green
card. She found Women's Advocates and 5 pro-bono lawyers to work
full time for her and she won her OFP. (I guess that story is getting
too old now

Then, I asked for expedited divorce. However, due to its busy docket,
the court scheduled the divorce to take place for March of 2006. That,
means I am hooked to that hooker until next year.

My question is this: Will she be able to remove her Condition from her
GC without me? I know, some of you said she will if she gets a
divorce. What about if she doesn't get her divorce, will she be able
to remove her Condition from her Green Card?
Her "drug addiction, promiscuity and rotten lifestyle" may all be very valid reasons for you to wish to terminate the marriage, but in no way does it imply or assure that she used the marriage solely to gain immigration benefit ~ which is the critical issue in determining if she is entitled to continue to reside here in the USA. If she is so reprehensible to you, why not be glad to move in opposite directions?
Old Nov 9th 2005, 8:34 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bionomique
Her "drug addiction, promiscuity and rotten lifestyle"
Given this idiot's obsessive nature, some people might think that this sort of behavious is a valid reaction...
Old Nov 9th 2005, 9:09 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bionomique
"drug addiction, promiscuity and rotten lifestyle"
actually, I fancy some of that myself after a long boring day at the office.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 9:25 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
actually, I fancy some of that myself after a long boring day at the office.
See you down the pub, then chuck!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 9:31 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
I fancy some of that myself after a long boring day at the office.
Bravo... well said! Kudos.

Ian